Syndicate Deck Strategies

+
It's odd that after all this time, there isn't a general thread for Syndicate strategies like there are for all the other factions, but here we go!

My only SY deck that I have been playing with revolves around hoard. I found it was easier for me to get through the learning curve of coins by not having to worry about spending any of the coins I had. Most of what is in it is thinning bronzes, a couple damage crimes, the crime tutor, some gold hoard engines, passiflora with enough blindeyes to trigger it, and the flying redanian.

What about you?

Self poison can be fun, but also very much not.

Usually the deck has Rayla - Salamander - Syanna/Renew - Bleinheim - Location
often with the Abomination, mutagens, sometimes azar who adds 3 salamandra, fisstech, hounds, addicts, traffickers etc.

I have seen some with Passiflora and some blind eyes like Mink, Kalkstein, Seductress, Peaches. Urchins. I've used Igor the Hook with the abomination.

There is a lot of NG decks with poison now, so that is not to this archetype's advantage. When you use Off the books, it seems to not synergize well with Rayla.

SY have issues with synergies, Collusion have no effects with Salamandra, Firesworn works with firesworns and devotion, Witch Hunters works with nothing, if you play Scenario you want blindeyes but it limits your deck building with Tribute. If you play Cache you will only play Hoard. If you want to play Lined Pockets or Pirate's Cove you will quickly find that other leader are just better. A lots of card lack of tags update too. Not a surprise if SY is not competitive now.

What happened to self-poison?
Post automatically merged:

Can the other Bleinheim bro not just pump out Veil instead of boost on poison, that would be brotherly love!

Last edited:
Top Bottom