SYNDICATE LEADER CHALLENGE HAS ENDED

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

And the Challenge is over!

• First place goes to Dijkstra +40% bonus XP
  • Second place: Gudrun Bjornsdottir +30 bonus XP
  • Third place: King of Beggars + 25% bonus XP (same rule applies to places 4-6)

Thank you all for participating!

No way! How could this happen? It is widely known that Dijkstra is quite weak, currently the 4th most played leader. I am extremely shocked, just devastated by the news. This is the biggest Gwent surprise ever.

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
1st place was more than obvious. I cant stand that [ . . . ] face anymore, i havent even tried him and im so sick of him.

But i was expecting KoB to be above Gudrun, since he was the most played on the 1st month of Syndicate. Oh well i dont care about experience, im still gonna use my KoB deck with tributes and no bounties.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was forced to play SY and DJ for the rewards I felt like he was shoved down in my throat.

Really, disappointed event considering that was an SY only event...

I wonder if Gudrun got second place because she doesn't need to be unlocked, because she is good, or a combination of both reasons. :think:

Oh yes, we've been clearly all rooting for out DJ, even if the card art was lost in some kind of natural disaster.

Just wondering...who are the top 3 played leaders overall? Where are you checking this data guys? My gut feeling says Foltest, Meve....and who else?

Top Bottom