System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

You asked, we deliver!

Below you'll find recommended configurations for 1080p low, 1080p high, 1440p ultra and 4K ultra settings, as well as ray tracing setups!

Recommended settings now include NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super and AMD Radeon RX 590!

Guest 4318427

We need FPS on each spec please, they don't matter at all if we don't know average FPS
I can't imagine the recommended spec would be for anything less than 30 FPS.

So my guess would be minimum/recommended is aiming for ~30 FPS. High and ultra would be 60 FPS.

Just a guess though.

And we need information about RT specs, they say what RT is set to , what about other settings?

I can't imagine the recommended spec would be for anything less than 30 FPS.

So my guess would be minimum/recommended is aiming for ~30 FPS. High and ultra would be 60 FPS.

Just a guess though.
Hm. That's not what I assumed. I think all of these are for 60fps. You'll play in 60fps with each hardware listed but it will be either on low, high or ultra graphics etc... Depending on what you have. If you play on low with your GTX780, you'll get 60 fps but if you try ultra you might get 10 fps.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

Hm. That's not what I assumed. I think all of these are for 60fps. You'll play in 60fps with each hardware listed but it will be either on low, high or ultra graphics etc... Depending on what you have

Seems like a too good thing to be true

FPS and DLSS still unanswered.

Just acquired an FE 3070 (got tired of waiting for 3080 pitiful drops Western Europe other than Germany), aiming to play it on 1440p.

Got to wait for benchmarks and optimisations, hopefully not as awful as Ubisoft implementation.

Guest 4211861

I'm good, thanks.

My 1070 and i7 will carry me through on recommended settings.

Thanks for posting this. Really clears up quite a few things.
Can you provide framerates, tho?

More specifically, how does the game support monitors like 120Hz/144Hz/240Hz/300Hz? Will these higher Hz displays have native framerates, or will they be capped at 60fps like they are in Fallout 4/Skyrim/most Bethesda games??

And if you do support >60Hz monitors, how does that impact performance? Does it increase system requirements?

Hope to hear from you. Thanks :cool:

Top Bottom