System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

+
Personally, I just recently snagged a Sapphire Tech RX Vega 56 and it runs awesome on other games. $325 refurbished. CPU is a Ryzen 3500X. My build is ready. I feel like the developer's minimum and recommended specs are a little too low for a game this big.

Below you'll find recommended configurations for 1080p low, 1080p high, 1440p ultra and 4K ultra settings, as well as ray tracing setups!
Nice, thanks!

Two questions:
— What are the Frame Rate (FPS) targets for all the columns in the table?
— Which columns assume that DLSS is activated?

Thank you.

So, what if i want to play 1080p and RT+settings on Ultra? Which GPU would serve me best for minimum 60fps on that scenario? Or is it not possible to have RT Ultra on 1080p?

Grettings. I've got RTX 2070; Rysen 7 2700 X; 16 GB and SSD. Can I Run it in Ultra RT 1080p Ultrawide?

You can of course run it like that, but I suggest you forget about RT. There is no need to cripple your performance by enabling a graphical feature that won't make much of a difference in most areas of the game. What is guaranteed to happen is that your frame rate will be reduced by at least 30-50 percent with RT enabled.

I'd run it 1080p or 1440p with Ultra settings.

whats about windows 8 and 8.1 ?

if you support 7 and 10, do you support 8 and 8.1 too ?

would be a mess if not ...

You can of course run it like that, but I suggest you forget about RT. There is no need to cripple your performance by enabling a graphical feature that won't make much of a difference in most areas of the game. What is guaranteed to happen is that your frame rate will be reduced by at least 30-50 percent with RT enabled.

I would prefer to lower some textures quality and get RT on. At the contrary, I find the reflections and lighting adding so much to the ambiance in the game. As an example, take the gameplay on xbox from the last week and compare these pictures with the new gameplay trailer... I think it's a big difference.

Like Somacruz59540, I've got a RTX 2070; Ryzen 7 2700 X; 16 GB and SSD. Planning to play in 1080p, I hope to be able to get some decent RT... I'm curious to see the difference between medium and ultra RT quality.

I've built that rig believing to play the game in april 2020 of course... Here I am with my old computer one year later...

Last edited:
Here's what I'm wondering, I have an intel i7-9700K, a SSD, 32 GB Ram, and an Radeon RX 6800, will I be able to get away with minimum RT at 2160p. I think I can pull off Ultra settings even without the 6800 XT. First time I've built a PC so I'm not sure how I'll do. I'm hoping to get at least high settings with 60 FPS when playing.

Ok, that seems fine. I'll try with RT anyway. We'll see in three weeks. Thanks for the response. If anyone got another thinking of it, can you please tell me?

My battlestation is 1080p, i5-3470 @ 3.20 GHz, 8 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM and a GTX 1080.

Imma dance a lot with those settings for 60+ FPS for sure, man, oh for sure.

I would prefer to lower some textures quality and get RT on. At the contrary, I find the reflections and lighting adding so much to the ambiance in the game. As an example, take the gameplay on xbox from the last week and compare these pictures with the new gameplay trailer... I think it's a big difference.

Like Somacruz59540, I've got a RTX 2070; Ryzen 7 2700 X; 16 GB and SSD. Planning to play in 1080p, I hope to be able to get some decent RT... I'm curious to see the difference between medium and ultra RT quality.

I've built that rig believing to play the game in april 2020 of course... Here I am with my old computer one year later...

Me too ! I think I'll lower some effects, not textures, because it does not cracks down PC perfs that much, except if render distance is too high to handle them.

You asked, we deliver!

Below you'll find recommended configurations for 1080p low, 1080p high, 1440p ultra and 4K ultra settings, as well as ray tracing setups!

Recommended settings now include NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super and AMD Radeon RX 590!

Is that for 60fps or 30 fps?:think:

Here's what I'm wondering, I have an intel i7-9700K, a SSD, 32 GB Ram, and an Radeon RX 6800, will I be able to get away with minimum RT at 2160p. I think I can pull off Ultra settings even without the 6800 XT. First time I've built a PC so I'm not sure how I'll do. I'm hoping to get at least high settings with 60 FPS when playing.

If you can't pull off maximum graphics with ray tracing... I'd be surprised. Your rig specs blow even the maximum ray tracing requirements out of the water with all the subtlety of throwing 6 tons of rubidium into said water.

(For the unaware, Rubidium explodes violently when exposed to water.)

Top Bottom