System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

+
I have too the AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Wraith Stealth Edition (3.5 GHz) but the AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Wraith Spire Edition (3.2 GHz)
is better no ? But hey now you understand why I'm a bit dubious, but I think that high with the RT mini and maybe two or three things very high should work well :rolleyes:

Hey can I play on laptop, with widows 10 , 8 gb ram ryzen 7 processor 4 gb graphics card and nivida gtx 1650
The ram will be your bottleneck, but you should be able to meet all the minimum requirements if I am understanding your specs right. It will definitely have to be low/mid settings.

One question:Why its a gap beetween the geforce 7 and 10 series on low settings? No mentioning 9 series at all?

I can't for the life of me work out if playing on PC or a Xbox Series X would be better for me, so maybe someone can help. PC is AMD FX-9370, Radeon RX 580, 8GB RAM. I know the RAM is a little low, but would I still have a better experience as opposed to the Series X?

Last edited:
Looking at the chart, the computer looks like it meets the absolute bare minimum. I guess the dagger would be if you had an SSD or not. Sounds like the Series X would be your best bet either way though.

With my specs running @ 1440p, I'm thinking I should be able to squeeze in at RT Medium (between Minimum and High)

AMD Ryzen 9 3900 X
EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC ULTRA+
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z Neo DDR4

Hopefully in a year i'll be able to grab a 3080 Ti and a 4K monitor!

If you want to know how to properly configure your 3900X to get more performance at lower temps and to prevent your CPU degrading significantly within months then take a look at the guide I wrote.

After a year and a half the Tech Media/YouTubers still don't have a clue as to how to properly configure a 3rd Gen Ryzen - either because they are too lazy or too stupid.

It took me over eight months of experimentation to work it out:

I know there won't be an official answer to this, but where does the 2070 fall on the spectrum? The specs jump from 2060 to 3080 and there's an awful lot of "middle ground" between those cards.

You asked, we deliver!

Below you'll find recommended configurations for 1080p low, 1080p high, 1440p ultra and 4K ultra settings, as well as ray tracing setups!

Recommended settings now include NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super and AMD Radeon RX 590!
so is this for 60 fps? does anyone have any idea if core i5 9300H and 1660ti with 16 gigs of ram is similar to 1080p recommended ? i am sure the i have the equivalent graphics card not sure about the cpu though

Your CPU is bottlenack a little bit your graphicscard.

1080p on high, this are the settings for your rig.

Hi for info I have overclocked my processor from 3.2 ghz to 3.9 ghz and my time spy went from 7013 to 7114 and the fire stryke went from 15930 to 16599. The temperature at its highest rose to 74 degrees , as well as an average 42/44 degrees at rest. I wanted to know what you thought, I hesitate to try to increase to 4 or even 4.1 ghz. In any case there to have tested in game on watch dog legion and valhalla everything is stable and the temperature in the 60/70 degrees. But apparently on the links you shared, the rtx 2060 without comes out well in ultra 1080p without the dlss and the rt. By activating them it seems more complicated, but in high with dlss + RT I should be safe. I still hope that it will be much better than on the ps4 pro and the xbox one x ... It would annoy me I had taken this card in the absence of a next gen, given the concerns of stock and especially the no optimization of the game when it was released.

Your CPU (AMD Ryzen 5 1600) is not the best overclocker out there, but you can go max 1,35V Vcore and 1,1V SOC.
Stay under 85 degrees and your fine.

They normally top out at little bit over 4GHz but i have seen 4.1GHz on it too, so you have to try.

Your experience with the PC/rig will be better then on ps4pro or xbox one, that is for sure.

You can overclock your 2060 as well, they had a good oc potenzial more then your CPU :D
Get the MSI Afterburner!

Don´t touch the voltage!
PT (Powerlimit/Powertarget) to max
Core 50-140 is a offset in this range i have oc a lot of 2060. (over 2000MHz normally)
Memory 80-300 i have see all, so as well you have to try. (over 2000MHz as well)

Sorry for my english it's not my native language :D

Last edited:
You can overclock your 2060 as well, they had a good oc potenzial more then your CPU :D
Get the MSI Afterburner!
Don´t touch the voltage!
Core 50-140 is a offset in this range i have oc a lot of 2060.
Memory 80-300 i have see all, so as well you have to try.
@HOPA83 My recommendation:

Power Limit: 118 (you want to max this out, otherwise you can't overclock)

Core Voltage: +25 is safe, but it depends on your card. Some cards need higher Core Voltage to run stable when being overclocked.

Temp Limit: maximum (87?)

Coreclock: +100 is absolutely safe, you can try up to 200. benchmark will crash when set too high.

Memory Clock: + 300 is absolutely safe ; +600 is save on non-Micron-cards. Don't try 1000 or above, it will damage your card!

Fan Curve: <60° = 50% ; >60° = 75% ; 85° = 100%

Afterburner Settings:
Screenshot 2020-12-08 015227.png_Screenshot 2020-12-08 020814.png
Screenshot 2020-12-08 020727.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom