System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

+
I have 1660ti, i5 8400, 16gig ram and 1080p monitor. what kind of performance i can expect?

I'd say you should be able to play the game pretty smoothly on medium settings.

I suggest starting from LOW and adjusting as you go.

The chart is for 30 fps on all levels I suppose.
I'm currently getting 50-65 fps on Ryzen 7 5800x + ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC + 32 GB DDR 3000 MHz at 2560x1080 Ultra settings, DLSS on or off (no big difference using Quality DLSS).
Nowhere near 4K Ultra settings @ 60 fps.

can help check my pc spec see cant support cyberpunk anot

1) Intel i7-4770 3.40Ghz
2) ASUS H97M-E
3) 8GB KT HyperX FURY DDR3 Memory(KHX1600C10D3B1/8G) x 3
4) ASUS GTX750 TI-OC-2GD5
5) SSD: 450GB SanDisk X300

I get a nice cinematic 20 fps on a 1060 6GB on anything higher than low.
Overclocked Ryzen 7 1700 and 32 gigs of ram don't seem to help..
🤷‍♀️ Looks gorgeous though!

Anybody got problems with FPS on LOW-MID settings? I have i5 7600k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI GTX 1070, 16 GB RAM, and at 1080p, everything low I am getting like 30-40 fps :(

It seems to require at least a 30xx GPU and an i7 or i9 latest CPU to be able to run this game at 1080p at a mere 60 fps at all times, even on lower settings. A LOT of work and patching left to do on this one I'm afraid.

Let's hope CDPR doesn't forget us PC players since the majority of sales were for PC too. Keep it up guys, please prove your are indeed the last bastion of hope for the gamer that appreciates top tier story telling and excellent world/character design.

Also, not to jump ahead, but the next project maybe uhm.. Witcher in space? To make up for Andromeda.. God that still stings (not your game obv but still).
Post automatically merged:

Anybody got problems with FPS on LOW-MID settings? I have i5 7600k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI GTX 1070, 16 GB RAM, and at 1080p, everything low I am getting like 30-40 fps :(

Everyone seems to have serious performance issues, even people with a 20k pc. This is clearly an optimization issue but I'm confident the devs will work day and night to make up for the lukewarm reception of a game that should have gotten straight 10's from the players.

It seems to require at least a 30xx GPU and an i7 or i9 latest CPU to be able to run this game at 1080p at a mere 60 fps at all times, even on lower settings. A LOT of work and patching left to do on this one I'm afraid.

Let's hope CDPR doesn't forget us PC players since the majority of sales were for PC too. Keep it up guys, please prove your are indeed the last bastion of hope for the gamer that appreciates top tier story telling and excellent world/character design.

Also, not to jump ahead, but the next project maybe uhm.. Witcher in space? To make up for Andromeda.. God that still stings (not your game obv but still).

Everyone seems to have serious performance issues, even people with a 20k pc. This is clearly an optimization issue but I'm confident the devs will work day and night to make up for the lukewarm reception of a game that should have gotten straight 10's from the players.

There were 8 million pre-orders .

I think using the term "everyone" is exaggerating not being fair or accurate. I think there would be a lot more unique posts on various social medias if it was that bad.

If you look up a couple posts I posted before you that I was having no tech problems and others have reported no tech problems as well. Look at my post history and you can see where I posted, benchmarks , timespy, and firestrike scores in this thread before release.

I also posted this in another thread.

Look at that list . I thinking they released on too many systems this why all the technical complaints

I know this was done to make money. But my suggestion is that game developers in general need to stop looking backwards and making thing backward compatible

From what I have read it seems that if the Devs had made this game exclusive for the next gen consoles and raised the min system requirements for pc. There would be a lot less technical complaints

Yes they would "lose" money but I think in this case having "quality" over quantity. Like the high end car market . Not everyone can afford a high end car but they still manage to make a profit.

Also if the game industry does not "force" people to upgrade making everything backwards compatible we are never going to move forward at a reasonable pace. . Its like trying wall why dragging/ carrying something to heavy behind you.

Yeah, this is the only game and the only dev team I am willing to put my faith in, keep up the good work guys!!!

Hello all

I have a GTX Titan 6GB, 16GB Ram and a i7 3770k. Can i play the game with medium options in Full HD 30 Fps or need a better PC?

Hi@all!

Best Settings for everyone!

Standard Optimised Settings

Contact Shadows: On
Improved Facial Lighting Geometry: On
Local Shadow Mesh Quality: High
Local Shadow Quality High
Cascaded Shadows Range: High
Cascaded Shadows Resolution: Medium
Distant Shadows Resolution: High
Volumetric Fog Resolution: 1080p Ultra, 1440p High, 4K Medium
Volumetric Cloud Quality: Medium
Max Dynamic Decals: Ultra
Screen Space Reflections Quality: Low but High if you find the amount of grain distracting.
Subsurface Scattering Quality: High
Ambient Occlusion: Low (there is barely a difference)
Colour Precision: Medium
Mirror Quality: 1080p High. 1440p High, 4K Medium
Level of Detail: High

Recommended Ray Tracing Settings

Ray Traced Reflections: On
Ray Traced Shadows: Off
Ray Traced Lighting: Medium
If that is not enough for you, Turn off reflections - the RT lighting is more important, on balance.

Image Quality Recommendations: 1080p DLSS Quality, 1440p, DLSS Balanced, 4K, DLSS Performance

Credit goes to Digital Foundry! Thx

i can play with my notbook. 980m, 720p, low. 40 fps. 17inch monitor is fine at 720p. it looks good i mean. at big mönitors, 720p will be disgusting. any way, i can play. no serius bugs.

can help check my pc spec see cant support cyberpunk anot

1) Intel i7-4770 3.40Ghz
2) ASUS H97M-E
3) 8GB KT HyperX FURY DDR3 Memory(KHX1600C10D3B1/8G) x 3
4) ASUS GTX750 TI-OC-2GD5
5) SSD: 450GB SanDisk X300

Your GPU is not going to cut it. You'd get a slightly better experience than console players. I wouldn't recommend it. With my soon-to-be older card, a 4GB 960, I can't get more than 35fps on medium settings, and the other specs are higher than yours, too. In my opinion, you should consider this game after you upgrade your whole system. You won't have a nice time with what you have now.

Btw, one of the easiest and effective ways to improve fps is to remove pedestrians and cars. It doesn't remove NPC's and doesn't affect gangmembers and questgivers etc, just the filler pedestrians. Google it on nexusmod, it's literally 2 steps editing in notepad. It helped me retain an almost locked 95 fps at all times, it seems to help inside as well for some reason.

• Core i7-4790 or Ryzen 3 3200G.
  • RTX 2080 Super, RTX 3070 (or RX 6800)
  • 16GB RAM.
  • 8GB VRAM.
  • 70GB SSD storage.
  • Windows 10 64-bit.
  • Target: 4K Ultra.
THOSE ARE THE RECOMMENDED SPECS FOR 4K.

MY FRIEND'S 10700K:

MY 3770K:

FIX... YOUR... GAME.

Btw, one of the easiest and effective ways to improve fps is to remove pedestrians and cars. It doesn't remove NPC's and doesn't affect gangmembers and questgivers etc, just the filler pedestrians. Google it on nexusmod, it's literally 2 steps editing in notepad. It helped me retain an almost locked 95 fps at all times, it seems to help inside as well for some reason.
well , it's already in setting game menu. He can choose the amount of populate in game settings (crowd density)

well , it's already in setting game menu. He can choose the amount of populate in game settings (crowd density)

No, this mod is completely different. It disables the [crowd] variable. Please research on Nexus, its worth it if you want a LOT more fps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom