System requirements

+
befek said:
How about my pc?Dual Core e5200 2.5 GHz @ 3.0 GHz Gainward HD 4850 512 MBA-DATA 2GB DDR2 800 MHz (windows XP)I fell like cpu is a bottleneck but hopefully I will be able to play on medium/low? also resolution bothers me, I have 21,5" screen (16:9)
I think you have a better rig that i have. I'm using C2D E6600 2.4GHz @ 3.2GHz and also Gainward HD4850GS.. But i'm using 4GB DDR2 RAM though.Looking forward to upgrade my graphics card first.. If there's a bottle neck i probably going for i5 2500k

befek said:
How about my pc?Dual Core e5200 2.5 GHz @ 3.0 GHz Gainward HD 4850 512 MBA-DATA 2GB DDR2 800 MHz (windows XP)I fell like cpu is a bottleneck but hopefully I will be able to play on medium/low? also resolution bothers me, I have 21,5" screen (16:9)
You're fine. I'd probably want to add memory, though, even on Windows XP. The game is likely to end up taking 2GB just for itself and forcing all of Windows to swap. (This won't hurt the game, but it will make Windows slow and unstable when you exit.)Your graphics card is fine, but since the LGA 775 CPUs are now two generations out of date, there is not much you can do to upgrade the CPU. Those little Wolfdales are better on price-performance than anything else that's left in the LGA 775 market.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz8 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 1GBWindows VistaWhat settings will my rig be able to run this game? Thanks!

Can I run the game???AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ (2 CPUs) ~2.7GHzNVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT4GB RAM Windows 7 Ultimate

HeLlFiRe23 said:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz8 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 1GBWindows VistaWhat settings will my rig be able to run this game? Thanks!
I'm pretty sure you will run it on high, maybe even on ultra, of course it depends on your resolution but your rig shouldn't have any problem running this game ;)
HeLlFiRe23 said:
Can I run the game???AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ (2 CPUs) ~2.7GHzNVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT4GB RAM Windows 7 Ultimate
The GPU is clearly a bottleneck here, I think you should run it on low with a poor resolution, but remember that your card have approximately 30% of the required power. Have you ever considered buying a new card?Hope that helps

Thanks Antho009...cant wait till this game comes out...looks amazing and hopefully I can get the high settings.

Anyway as we have seen on the screenshots there is practically no difference between high and ultra except some visual gimmicks. have fun ;)

antho009 said:
Anyway as we have seen on the screenshots there is practically no difference between high and ultra except some visual gimmicks. have fun ;)
Difference between high and ultra also includes better textures and more bump mapping, which are not gimmicks ;)

freakie1one said:
freakie1one said:
Difference between high and ultra also includes better textures and more bump mapping, which are not gimmicks ;)
Ultra setting uses high texture. This was confirmed some time ago. As for the bump mapping I never saw that it changed depending on the setting....EDIT: here'd the reference (taken from another thread):High:Texture quality is high.Higher quality shadows and lightning, with characters casting shadows.No Depth of field.Use sunbeams light.Use antialiasing.Use motion blur in action scenes.Ultra:Texture quality is high, same as the "high setting".Best quality shadows and lightning, with characters casting shadows.Depth of field.Use sunbeams light.Use antialiasing.Use motion blur in action scenes.

Ok, but how does a forum user's speculations from viewing screenshots confirm the textures are the same? I've noticed details are different from looking at high vs ultra other than just HDR and DOF effects.

What settings do you think this can handle?Win 7 64-bitIntel Core i5-2500k CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz4 Gigs of RamNvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GBThanx!

Top Bottom