T-bug might be romancable in the game

+
I heard this information on youtube that originated from reddit.

Here is the lmage.
2862vddgcy931.png

the guy on reddit posted this 3 days ago but the question was asked on June 20. So I don't know which date cyberpunk 2077 twitter handler answered the question.

Also, for people that don't know T-bug is the black female in the 2019 cinematic trailer. We also see her in the 2018 trailer where she uses the soulkiller to kill a corporate member.

So, what do other users think what that means? Why did Cyberpunk 2077 twitter handler post a smilie?
any thoughts?

Edit: Link

The question and response are on facebook, not twitter. He posted the interaction on twitter.

That aside, lots of people have been asking questions there with super vague or non responses. It's likely some PR intern handling questions they've been cleared to answer. A smily face is neither a yes or a no, it's just a non answer. I'd take any info from that facebook account with a bowl of salt.

Guest 3573786

I don't know why some like her. She looks ugly to me. Also, her personality is horrible too.

*Meredith in a romance scene*

Meredith Strout: "Hurry up, I don't have time. Finish it already! I have a meeting in 20 mins."

lol
Beauty is subjective. Yeah, she seems like an arrogant b*tch, but then so is Yennefer to a certain extent. Flawed characters are more interesting, and we've only seen one side of her, I doubt she's the same 24/7, especially to a person she'd be with. But if she was, the hate sex would be amazing :giveup:

I don't know why some like her. She looks ugly to me. Also, her personality is horrible too.
Of all the female characters revealed so far, she's the only one who is even close to attractive, all characters(male and female) seen so far have been either above average or downright stomach churning, at least in my opinion.

Anyway if T-bug ends up "romanceable" I bet she'll be nothing more than a fling for V seeing as we see her death in the trailer, unless of course that can be avoided.

Sound like you guys are forgetting about Misty from the last cyberpunk 2077 demo. 😳

Didn`t the Dev`s hint she was Jackies girl ?
Post automatically merged:

Don`t forget Sandra Dorsett the girl from the bath in the 2018 demo . I would love her to find V to say how grateful she was , LI ????

Sound like you guys are forgetting about Misty from the last cyberpunk 2077 demo. 😳
Misty ain't hard on the eyes, but she's still just average or above average at best, given what little we've seen of her.

That's the problem that at least I have with the ladies in this game, so far all of them are either passable or...........just not.
Where is Cyberpunk's Triss or Yen or Ciri?
It'll be a damn horrible shame if all the many romance options in the game are all just sixes or sevens.
Don`t forget Sandra Dorsett the girl from the bath in the 2018 demo . I would love her to find V to say how grateful she was , LI ????
I heard that segment was removed from the game.
It was from that interview with community manager on that YT podcast if I remember correctly.

Guest 3573786

That's the problem that at least I have with the ladies in this game, so far all of them are either passable or...........just not.
It'll be a damn horrible shame if all the many romance options in the game are all just sixes or sevens.
Well, f*ck, now that you mention it :(
Hopefully they havent been taking cues from Dragon Age Inquisition.

Misty ain't hard on the eyes, but she's still just average or above average at best, given what little we've seen of her.

I heard that segment was removed from the game.
It was from that interview with community manager on that YT podcast if I remember correctly.

I haven`t heard that it has been cut , i wonder if one of the Mods can comment on this ?

Top Bottom