T-bug might be romancable in the game

+
I don't know?

I honestly believed that since they both knew me so well, that they would just understand. We're all so close and we all know some magic and we all fight the bad guys, and poor Geralt with his memory loss thing (was a bit confusing) They just should have understood him and his pain, and his love, They could have been one big happy family and maybe even used some magic to give Geralt a second sword so they could all be happy. :smart: Instead... well, you know. I think that was incredibly selfish and cruel what happened because it was like "was this revenge really necessary? Haha very funny, Well guess what? Now we're all going to die alone! HAHAHAH!! Excellent decision making Yennifer and Triss. Hope it was worth it you stupid pieces of !$#@%^!" Another playthrough I did I just rejected them both from the start because I knew they would backstab me. So much pain, so much wasted potential. For what!? What hurt me the most (or hurt Geralt the most) is that Triss and Yennifers reaction was PLANNED. They thought about it ahead of time and had plenty of time to think about it, and pre-planned stabbing Geralt in the back and ensuring they would all die alone. What REALLY hurts me the most is that they could never fathom in a million trillion years that maybe it could actually be possible that Geralt really did love them both. Their hearts were cold and dead and numb, and thus they did not see love when it was right in front of their faces. They never deserved Geralts love. My favorite and only worthy romance/Pure Honest Wife material was the warrior woman you have to fight to prove yourself, and then and ONLY then she accepts Geralt... That was beautiful and the only time in the entire game I felt a sense of connection or love between Geralt or another character. I'm so sad that was never expanded upon, and literally never went anywhere at all considering it was the only and most meaningful relationship that ever even mattered at all in the entire game. I was left heart broken that I could not give her the family she needed in her heart because Geralt can not have the BABEEZ. :( I hope that these issues are fixed in Cyberpunk2077 so that romances/relationships are actually serious, and actually mean something. It's bad enough to have no meaningful relationships in real life, and to know how beautiful a thing that is and to never have it, and then even worse when a video game which is meant to be fun and fantasy etc. (so to speak) just laughs in your face like "HA HA HA HERE TOO!" :(

Pretty much this :D Can't find a true and honest soul in the entire world that will honestly and truly love you from the bottom of their heart and with all their soul, TIME TO MAKE YOUR OWN! :) Probably what God did with human beings, was possibly lonely. (Not making any reference to any specific religions in particular, just God like "as a thing")

I know the game is dark, and I know it's complicated, but complicated must mean complex, because shallow complications are more than just minuscule frustrations. Saving often will not save me even if I save constantly because the results of something might come into effect many days in real life of gameplay later, and nobody wants to re-do days worth of missions and game progress. That's torture, even if you still have a save by then (which most people wont have).... :(
You are getting really immersed in your games right😬 it’s understandable why they do that because even if you love both a multiple partner relationship is not the true thing and they feel betrayed because this are classy women plus they want a real man they aren’t kids anymore

fridgeband

I am getting worried about you , it doesn`t matter how old you are there`s always someone out there for you IRL .

I thought it was very realistic there aren`t many Women in the world who would openly share a Man . Both girls are strong proud Women and wanted to be the ONLY one for Geralt .

If you didn`t watch Bladerunner Joi was all you asked for AI that loved the main character , not a bad movie so watch it sometime (y)

You are getting really immersed in your games right😬
Yes I get very immersed.

it’s understandable why they do that because even if you love both a multiple partner relationship is not the true thing and they feel betrayed because this are classy women plus they want a real man they aren’t kids anymore
The feel betrayed? Good. I'm fine with that. My butthurt knows no bounds.

Damn those eyes looks creepy
Yessssssssss!!! What the hell, man?!?! That's just so wrong on so many levels!!! :oops:
Curious, but did you guys watch the movie?
If not that's understandable cause before I saw the movie even I thought her eyes were odd, but after I saw the movie, saw how cool of a character she was and her face from many different shots, she became the perfect girlfriend that no man deserves, except maybe Jesus or Keanu.

This would be cool if it was possible for NPCs to be a love interest or an enemy (or possibly both) depending on the choices you make.

(Thank you for carrying on with the game discussion!)

Couple of posts deleted. Just so that it's said, let's not start trying to tell other people what they should be thinking or feeling, and let's not let the conversation start getting personal again.

It’s the same if your girl would love you and another man....Would you be ok with that or should she choose?
Whoa whoa whoa, No no no. The Witcher storyline (especially W3) was a very complicated situation. I do not condone cheaters, and I think it's disgusting. I am in support of people in high-fidelity relationships. It's scary to think that you thought I meant something like that. I would argue that it's reasonable for Geralt, Triss, and Yennifer to all fall in love considering Geralt lost his memory and learned to love both of them from the truth of his heart. His love for both was real, how could shattering it by choosing one over the other be a good choice? The lesser of two evils is still evil. It's very sad. :(
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I just can't see Yennifer or Triss being cool with being the "side chick". :ohstopit:
But none of them would be lesser, if both were strongly loved by Geralt.

(Thank you for carrying on with the game discussion!)
Couple of posts deleted. Just so that it's said, let's not start trying to tell other people what they should be thinking or feeling, and let's not let the conversation start getting personal again.
There's no way that I could ever possibly know, and I say this out of curiosity, and yet I do not expect an answer. This a statement, and not a question, but all I wish to say is that I certainly do hope that it had nothing to do with me. That is all I wish to put out there, peace and have a nice day :)

I thought it was very realistic there aren`t many Women in the world who would openly share a Man . Both girls are strong proud Women and wanted to be the ONLY one for Geralt .
The feel betrayed? Good. I'm fine with that. My butthurt knows no bounds.
Yen and Triss would not be okay with Geralt cheating on them, nor would they be okay sleeping together in a threesome. See - https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...iss-choice-in-tw3.21396/page-118#post-1739349 for my reasoning why, and that whole thread for more discussion than you could ever want to read on it.

I would find it a bit lame if we could enter into multiple relationships with NPCs consequence-free. That's not the way romance works in character driven narratives. Now one night stands are a different thing. But monogamously committing to multiple characters and then cheating on them ought to have consequences.

Yen and Triss would not be okay with Geralt cheating on them, nor would they be okay sleeping together in a threesome. See - https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...iss-choice-in-tw3.21396/page-118#post-1739349 for my reasoning why, and that whole thread for more discussion than you could ever want to read on it.

I would find it a bit lame if we could enter into multiple relationships with NPCs consequence-free. That's not the way romance works in character driven narratives. Now one night stands are a different thing. But monogamously committing to multiple characters and then cheating on them ought to have consequences.
I guess that makes more sense considering they behave like sisters that are very bitter towards each other, so I will give you the point there for that. It does (if fully accurate) slightly lessen my pain about the whole situation a small amount, yet I still think it's incredibly cruel that Triss and Yennifer, although in a constant state of bitter rivalry towards each other somehow managed to make the time and effort to plan to punish Geralt TOGETHER, AS A TEAM (for once) That just steams my vegetables you know? They don't have any care for how this will affect Geralt, and do very much doom him to die alone (far too awful of a punishment considering what they have all been through together) and considering that "Warrior Waifu" (the woman you fight to earn being in a relationship with) was never expanded upon aside from enjoying a single very heartwarming night together, which was sweet, but so lacking that it felt sad, as if the game expects the player to assume Geralt will die alone and also leave Battle Waifu to die alone as well with no option of them being united by their love of combat, and their ability to best each other to earn each others love. :cry:

It also doesn’t really work out in real life😆

I guess that makes more sense considering they behave like sisters that are very bitter towards each other, so I will give you the point there for that. It does (if fully accurate) slightly lessen my pain about the whole situation a small amount, yet I still think it's incredibly cruel that Triss and Yennifer, although in a constant state of bitter rivalry towards each other somehow managed to make the time and effort to plan to punish Geralt TOGETHER, AS A TEAM (for once) That just steams my vegetables you know? They don't have any care for how this will affect Geralt, and do very much doom him to die alone (far too awful of a punishment considering what they have all been through together) and considering that "Warrior Waifu" (the woman you fight to earn being in a relationship with) was never expanded upon aside from enjoying a single very heartwarming night together, which was sweet, but so lacking that it felt sad, as if the game expects the player to assume Geralt will die alone and also leave Battle Waifu to die alone as well with no option of them being united by their love of combat, and their ability to best each other to earn each others love. :cry:
For me it was a really easy decision to choose because yennefer is much more mature than triss and she is very spirited like you(geralt).I heard in the books they are a couple too but since the games aren’t canon anyway you can choose who is your favorite one.For some reason i don’t want to read the books because it would ruin my own journey of the game if i read how some things really are.Anyway restarting the game is not a problem with this game especially if you want to have an op build

Last edited:
Good talk! Now, to bring this back on topic, which is Cyberpunk 2077 not Geralt's love triangle.

It has been confirmed that CyberPunk2077 is going to have quite a few romance able options, more so than The Witcher. I'm curious if (and how many) those will be long term options. They said it's mostly up to the player if they only wish for a fling or a more serios relationship. That poses some questions as to how these relationships will evolve from a gameplay perspective. Would most potential romanceable characters go for a intimate encounter then maybe something more or will there be characters who wouldn't indulge until some commitments are made?

The posibility of T-bug being romanceable is interesting since from the cinematic trailer she's going to turn against V at some point (well, turn might be too strong a word since for all we know she was never on his side to begin with), still, we might be treated to some potentially very interesting character relationship dinamics, or so I'd hope to see.

Last edited:
Single-emote responses at their best -- or worst, depending on how you look at it. :p

As for the question itself, it won't bug me either way. :cool:

Of all the female characters revealed so far, she's the only one who is even close to attractive, all characters(male and female) seen so far have been either above average or downright stomach churning, at least in my opinion.

I think Bug's pretty cute tho..

64979724_2256781937735959_2966222616412553216_n.jpg

Hope I could take the path without killing her at the very least.

Yeah she is definetly team dex
I felt this too. I have nothing more to ad about your comment but for my agreement.
Then she can also be Team Bullet In The Head as well.
That is what we see in the trailer. ouch.
I think Bug's pretty cute tho..
Hope I could take the path without killing her at the very least.
If at all possible, I would try to avoid killing bug if I can, as long as she is professional and reasonable about what happens between myself and the rest of those who try to kill me. I will be very honorable about it, unless she tries to hack me and make me throw away my CyberTofu. Then it's ON.
Good talk! Now, to bring this back on topic, which is Cyberpunk 2077 not Geralt's love triangle.
It has been confirmed that CyberPunk2077 is going to have quite a few romance able options, more so than The Witcher. I'm curious if (and how many) those will be long term options. They said it's mostly up to the player if they only wish for a fling or a more serios relationship. That poses some questions as to how these relationships will evolve from a gameplay perspective. Would most potential romanceable characters go for a intimate encounter then maybe something more or will there be characters who wouldn't indulge until some commitments are made?

The posibility of T-bug being romanceable is interesting since from the cinematic trailer she's going to turn against V at some point (well, turn might be too strong a word since for all we know she was never on his side to begin with), still, we might be treated to some potentially very interesting character relationship dinamics, or so I'd hope to see.
In order to understand relationships in Cyberpunk2077 with what little we currently know so far before release, We must use Witcher 3 (PAST TENSE) an a deep exploratory example of what we may be able to expect at least some inspiration from. I would agree that the conversation of that example has properly run its course, but I do on a person speaking to person basis (not questioning moderatorship) disagree that it was off topic, as politely as I may. It was a good example of a philosophical exercise in understanding these very complicated romantic situations reaching its logical climax and ending in a proper and reasonable length of time In my honest opinion. I hope you did also enjoy the journey, because it helped us all learn some very good things about ourselves and what we would as V expect to or hope not to see in Cyberpunk2077. Essentially, I mean that it was very important in its relation and thus very on topic. I do acknowledge what you said.

Last edited:
Top Bottom