T-bug might be romancable in the game

+
Meh not really 😆
To each their own, really.

yeah, I think so also. She shows a lot of personality in this picture.
I've always loved it when characters are attractive beyond their faces.

Yes, she is cute. Not cute enough to cross V and continue to breathe, but still...cute.
One of my V's would give her a chance or two to try to establish a long term relationship--

..aaand my V's in the junkyard again, because Night City.

Love birding doesnt make any sense in dystopian world, even the Cyberpunk Wiki says Prostitution is MIddle Class thing, so it basically mean all hope is gone. When Middle Class start to spend money on hookers instead of building familiies etc, you know the world is screwed up. [nope]

Do you believe in love, is probably big thing in Cyberpunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think T-Bug is pretty. However, it's a bit premature to be thinking about who we're going to romance in a game before even know anything about their characters. Patience is a virtue.

She is cute. The picture gives her a shy quite manner but there is still something in her look that says "don't f*** with me or regret it dearly."

On my 2d run, I'm gonna romance Meredith, Sandra Dorsett, the mantis blades woman and even Alt Cunningham If CDPR allows me to. :sleep:

Challenge yourself : romance the Animals leader.
Sasquatch_animals_leader.jpg

I did some elaborate work about how I'd like to cyber-romance.
Vanilla romance and cute girl are boring (and frankly overdone).
It's the dark future...

SO!

I want to find Dexter, bdsm romance him and force Johnny to watch as I lick on his sexy dirty feets while he'd spank me, calling me a bad boy.
1568778208045.png
<= Johnny would not notice Daddy's dirty feet so he'd LOVE the lewd foot show at first.
1568774845767.png
<= Actual Daddy Dex's romance face with motion capture and stuff.
<= Actual game foot engine worked by talented devs.

I'd say (insert dialog option here, hear me, I know what's up) :
1 . "I hope Daddy didn't found me too heavy to cary to the dump ~ "
2. "You only find those kind of tasty cheese in Cali, right Daddy? ♥ "
3. "I waited so long for a mouthful of those feets ~ "
4. "I bet I could fit both in that bad boy's mouth ♥"

Now johnny would be like "stop please, you're turning my circuits upside down, even tho those feets are dirty, you know I like them sexy V ~~~ "

So I'd suck on Daddy's big dirty toes even harder ♥
"Yum"! <= realistic sounds effect please. (I can take a bus and come do them myself if it's too much work.)

<= Insert QTE

He'd be "Crap, I want to go back in 2020 now, I'm chipping out :eek: ",
and self erase himself from the chip. (cause dirty feets)
(Johnny have low tolerance for dirty feets, he tells you many times you have to clean them first, no, not like that dirty boy ~~~~)

Bam, you have the coolest ending of the game.
(but there's a twist in which he'd peek on you from behind a cool plastic plant with sexy jazz playing in background ~ Johnny boy is a lil jester ♥)

That's how you dark future romance, kids.

>>>(Cdpr, please take notes)<<<

Remember to buy my book:

And to sign my petition:
>>> Add Foot Fetish in Cyberpunk 2077 as Johnny Silverhands cheers at you (or not, if dirty) <<< Real deal

Challenge yourself : romance the Animals leader.
View attachment 11015969

Hold her shoes for me choombah ♥

1568777497299.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Attachments

• 1568774804129.png
    1568774804129.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
She is a ganger, so i'm more interested to know if her head has been made a bullet sponge or not.

Shes a gang boss of the animals. I expect at least skin weave, but more likely subdermal armor. Don't think she has a full skull replacement, her face is too expressive (then again, who knows how much synthskin/vatskin improved in the meantime)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Excellent My Little Mermaid Meme placement.

As I said before, I'll wait before making any judgments about characters to build relationships with. However, T-Bug is one of the more intriguing characters generally speaking (not specifically in relation to romance) IMO. Though that could be because I'm interested to see how netrunning and digital navigation effects the world in 2077 theme wise, and that we saw her frying somebody in the 2018 gameplay trailer.

Shes a gang boss of the animals. I expect at least skin weave, but more likely subdermal armor. Don't think she has a full skull replacement, her face is too expressive (then again, who knows how much synthskin/vatskin improved in the meantime)

I was talking about T-Bug.

I was talking about T-Bug.

Huh, but T-Bug is not a ganger, or did I miss something about her lore? Anyway, I doubt she's very heavily armored, her Cyberware is most likely more related to netrunning. If the CGI trailer is any indication, she went down very fast to gunfire...

Top Bottom