Tacos, Jambalaya, Pizza...

+
Etc, etc. Lots of tasty eats to be found out in the world. So would it have killed ya to have the food stands that you can actually buy from (you know, where we should be able to sit down and eat, but get the food stuffed into our backpacks instead) have something more interesting, and have SOMETHING to do with the stand's theme, than Ezzy Beef, fruit, burritos, etc? I mean, seriously, kudos on the world itself. but eight years, and it's the same old restrictive non-roleplaying gameplay from every open world game that came before. I wish instead of trying to outdo each other's worlds that improving actual gameplay experience was the goal.

On the one mission with Takemura, you do get that experience sitting at the stall. The results are hilarious, especially if you choose to keep "eating" before responding to his next line of dialogue.

Playing this game always makes me hungry. All these food stands with frites and burgers, pizza, sushi, etc. But I totally agree, it's pretty jarring to sit down at a Japanese food stand and see Burrito XXL for sale.

Guest 4520369

Agreed! Every time I pass a Buck-A-Slice or Pizza Padre, I'm like, I want to stop for a slice......

Top Bottom