Tactical Command System for partners/bots

+

What kind of tactical command system that you prefer to be in CP2077?

• 1. Rainbow 6 Vegas series, a more complete tactical shooter system

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 2. MGSVTPP, special partner/buddy moveset command system

• 3. Mass Effect Trilogy, A range of well rounded command & combos system

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 4. Battlefield 1 Squad Leader request order wheel (with added good AI system)

• 5. I don't want a tactical command system at all

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 6. Other game/tactical comman system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. I don't care

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Will there be a Tactical Command System for partners/bots in the game? I would love to see a features that we players/V take more active roles in strategical/tactical decision in a gunfight. If it's exist, Maybe something like:
1. Rainbow 6 Vegas series, a more complete tactical shooter system or
2. MGSVTPP, special partner/buddy moveset command system or
3. Mass Effect Trilogy, A range of well rounded command & combos system or
4. Battlefield 1 Squad Leader request order wheel (with added good AI system).

What do you guys think? Do you guys prefer one or some of the system in the game list or other games? Or maybe prefer no tactical command features at all?
Remember the features will never stop us for becoming a lone wolf style, so this is just available with your partners.

I loved the squad system in Mass Effect. You could easily pull off powerful combos in seconds.

That being said, this all depends on if they even want to develop such a system. We know companions are mission-related, and that we're going solo most of the time. In the demo, we weren't able to command Jackie to do anything, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they stated that the companion system is gonna be like TW3 one, which was... hardly any system at all.

However, that could change and we may end up getting a good companion system.

Don't expect anything more than a few scripted events during a mission when you can choose from pre-defined options what you companion(s) should do, i.e "go stealthy or go loud" or "take this route instead of that one". What was shown in the demo is probably what we will get. And I don't think it's a bad thing - companions are people too, they should be independent. Also, not micromanaging things just makes the game more dynamic.

It make it more pure FPS if i going to be stuck with companions 90% of the time, then yes some system to give him commands would be good.

Well if some companion is with me 90% time and he can't die or enemy is not focus on him and he don't do any damage on them, then that is like any other pure FPS.

If you have system like Mass Effect for example to order him where to go what to do who to attack, then that is better.

For me personally i would like that companions are with you just on some special missions and missions raleted to there story, and rest of the game to play solo.

Top Bottom