Tactical decision leader ability: Morvran Voorhis's card deserves an aristocrat tag

+
We all know Morvran to be more of a scheming courtier from the games than a soldier. I think it would be very lore friendly to give him the aristocrat tag as his life fits the definition of aristocracy perfectly.

The definition of aristocracy: the highest class in certain societies, typically comprising people of noble birth holding hereditary titles and offices.

I also think the tag would be a minor, but much needed buff to the leader as i have never seen the ability being used once. Honest.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe he has the right to the agent tag too..... Its definition: a person who acts on behalf of another person or group.
Post automatically merged:

These tags would make Morvran a lot of fun to play with Usurper and masquarade ball for example.

Last edited:
Wouldn't that instant trigger Masquerade Ball, so I guess they didn't give him an Aristocrat Tag for a good reason.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Wouldn't that instant trigger Masquerade Ball, so I guess they didn't give him an Aristocrat Tag for a good reason.
Do you think there is a reason? I dont think the leader "instant triggering" the first scenario chapter to be a valid argument for Morvran not to have the aristocrat tag. Masquarade ball is balanced today, but i understand you might have some traumatic memories from back when poison was the meta.

Last edited:
Lmao, nice try bro, but you won't get your hyper Ball that easily. Thou trickery is too obvious.
Regardless of what you people think of poison, you cant deny that Morvran sees no play and desperately needs a buff. Be it a lore friendly and minor tag buff, or something else.

I think this tag thing got a bit out of hand, looking at Cahir for example, he has Human, Knight, Soldier, Aristocrat. Does he really need all that? At this point cramming tags on cards like that makes them feel rather meaningless.

I think this tag thing got a bit out of hand, looking at Cahir for example, he has Human, Knight, Soldier, Aristocrat. Does he really need all that? At this point cramming tags on cards like that makes them feel rather meaningless.
It makes them versatile and LORE FRIENDLY! READ THE BOOOOOOOKS

It makes them versatile and LORE FRIENDLY! READ THE BOOOOOOOKS

Too much versatility makes the tag meaningless, what's the point of requiring a tag when that becomes synonymous with "play a card"?
Also lore has nothing to do with it, if you have to resort to this argument then you must realize how poor your suggestion is.

Activating the scenario in the same turn that you play it, was one of the reasons for removing the abilities that allowed you to play two cards in the same turn.
I agree that Morvan needs a buff but I don't think this is the direction, I believe he would benefit a lot if he had assimilate, maybe his power could even be reduced by 1 or 2 points to not get too strong.

Top Bottom