Tactical Wallet CP2077 Mock Up.

+
I got a Dango Spec Ops 4 M1 wallet for Christmas from my Wife. I have since been modeling it out in Fusion 360. I'm going to make a CP2077 variant and send in my mock up to Dango. Maybe they will like it and partner up with CDPR. Right now I'm doing the Multi-Tool which has a lot of little details in it. Most of this is just "eyeballed". I used my calipers in some places. If I did this for real the process would take much longer. It is after all only a Mock up. I know there are some errors and I have since fixed them. Maybe I'll do the Militech Flathead in Fusion 360 and print it on an SLA 3DP?

01 WALLET CMP 2.png

Last edited:
Pretty sweet to see some 3D art here! I'm also a fellow 3D artist. How do you like Fusion? I've only used Maya in the Autodesk suite.

I think Fusion is much easier to work with than SolidWorks and 10 metric f--k tons easier than CATIA V5 (which I was formally trained on).

This wallet does exist in real life. I have one, got it for Christmas from my wife. It's made by DANGO and the model is the Maverick M1 SPEC OPS 4.
Post automatically merged:

01 WALLET CMP 2.png
02 WALLET CMP.PNG
03 BIFOLD ASSY 2.PNG
04 BIFOLD ASSY.PNG
05 WALLET FRAME.PNG
06 MULTI-TOOL.PNG
06 MULTI-TOOL.PNG
07 BACK PLATE.PNG
08 FULL ASSY.PNG

I think Fusion is much easier to work with than SolidWorks and 10 metric f--k tons easier than CATIA V5 (which I was formally trained on).
Nice! I'll have to give it Fuision a try sometime since what you made looks awesome. I wonder if it will prove useful for me though since I focus on 3D models for games.

Nice! I'll have to give it Fuision a try sometime since what you made looks awesome. I wonder if it will prove useful for me though since I focus on 3D models for games.

Follow this man on YouTube. He explains it all.

And watch this for an explanation on why Fusion is better than 3DS Max

Top Bottom