Tagging broken on PS5

+
I've had no problem like this on the PC version, so it seems to be a PS5 issue. When I tag enemies, the fifth enemy I tag doesn't get the chevrons over their head. Instead, the chevrons appear next to the chevrons of the previous enemy I tagged. If I untag the enemy, only the right chevon disappears. If I tag an enemy this way, it still acts as though it's tagged (being highlighted). Any enemies I tag after that don't have chevrons show up anywhere (or any indication that they've been tagged) but are still highlighted.

I've had no problem like this on the PC version, so it seems to be a PS5 issue. When I tag enemies, the fifth enemy I tag doesn't get the chevrons over their head. Instead, the chevrons appear next to the chevrons of the previous enemy I tagged. If I untag the enemy, only the right chevon disappears. If I tag an enemy this way, it still acts as though it's tagged (being highlighted). Any enemies I tag after that don't have chevrons show up anywhere (or any indication that they've been tagged) but are still highlighted.
I suppose it's an issue for all the console versions. I have the exact same problem on Series X and XB1x (just after the release) :(
So if it's not already done, you can report it directly to the support ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom