Tagging enemies limit?

+
Hi all,

I'm wondering for some time, is it a bug or is it intended, that I can only tag few enemies ( like around 4-5)?

I've noticed this too. I figured it was meant to track certain, but not all, targets. It also gives 'Ping' some more utility by putting a cap on it.

Thought it was related to ram, intelligence or one of the hacking stats, but since i wasn't speccing that i couldnt check

Marking targets costing RAM is a great idea!
Ha! I wouldn't want to spend my precious RAM on a target unless I also got some bonuses against the marked target. Maybe the marked target takes extra damage from hacks, or has a reduced RAM requirement to inflict said hacks?

I only say precious when in regards to my Katana build that doesn't have much dedication towards RAM and Intelligence. My Infiltrator, on the other hand, would be like 'You get a mark, and you get a mark!'

Ha! I wouldn't want to spend my precious RAM on a target unless I also got some bonuses against the marked target. Maybe the marked target takes extra damage from hacks, or has a reduced RAM requirement to inflict said hacks?

I only say precious when in regards to my Katana build that doesn't have much dedication towards RAM and Intelligence. My Infiltrator, on the other hand, would be like 'You get a mark, and you get a mark!'
As you already somehow stated: It depends on which build you are going for. I myself go for a run and gun build. I want it to have the least amount to do with hacking as possible. (still only 3 int with lvl 12)

Top Bottom