Take part in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Screenshot Contest!

+

Take part in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Screenshot Contest aka Postcards From The Continent and show us The Witcher universe through your eyes! We start on December 20th with three categories, each of them tasking you to capture a particular aspect of the game:
  • Scenes from the Trail (World)
  • Travelers on the Way (Characters)
  • The Path of the Warrior (Combat)
You can submit your screenshots until January 10th, 4 PM CET.

All you have to do to participate is capture an in-game screenshot and submit it via a dedicated website. You can take advantage of all features offered by the Photo Mode, but you cannot further edit your screenshots using external software. You can only submit one screenshot per category. Please make sure that your submission fits the chosen theme

Hope you’re ready to show us what you got because the best screenshots will be awarded awesome prizes such as Secretlab TITAN Evo 2022 The Witcher Edition gaming chairs, The Witcher goodie bags, and Alienware peripherals (mice, keyboards, and mousepads).

Each Category will have 3 podium spots so there are plenty of opportunities to win! More details, such as the full ruleset of the contest, as well as the submission form, are available on the Screenshot Contest’s website.

Good luck on the Path!

Hey, i uploaded my screenshots few days back, but still cant find them in the contest :(

Take part in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Screenshot Contest aka Postcards From The Continent and show us The Witcher universe through your eyes! We start on December 20th with three categories, each of them tasking you to capture a particular aspect of the game:
  • Scenes from the Trail (World)
  • Travelers on the Way (Characters)
  • The Path of the Warrior (Combat)
You can submit your screenshots until January 10th, 4 PM CET.

All you have to do to participate is capture an in-game screenshot and submit it via a dedicated website. You can take advantage of all features offered by the Photo Mode, but you cannot further edit your screenshots using external software. You can only submit one screenshot per category. Please make sure that your submission fits the chosen theme

Hope you’re ready to show us what you got because the best screenshots will be awarded awesome prizes such as Secretlab TITAN Evo 2022 The Witcher Edition gaming chairs, The Witcher goodie bags, and Alienware peripherals (mice, keyboards, and mousepads).

Each Category will have 3 podium spots so there are plenty of opportunities to win! More details, such as the full ruleset of the contest, as well as the submission form, are available on the Screenshot Contest’s website.

Good luck on the Path!
I and a few others are unable to see our submissions. Does anyone else have this problem?
Post automatically merged:

Hey, i uploaded my screenshots few days back, but still cant find them in the contest :(
I, some friends and even a few randoms who contacted me about it all have the same exact issue. Hopefully we at least got in.

Uploaded screenshots around 12 hours ago, since then the gallery section of the contest has been updated with new screenshots from new participants, but mine is nowhere to be found. Does that mean they have been disqualified? If so why? I took them through Nvidia Ansel, but as far as I know it's not against the rules, I didn't even use mods in the game, not to mention photoshop the photos in any way(it was explicitly stated in the rules that this mustn't be done).

Maybe the new screenshots are added slowly? Wouldn't make much sense, but hey, better than an unfair disqualification.
Yeah I and a good few others are all suffering form the same issues. Crying shame if we cant even get our entries in.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

If your screens don't show up on the contest website, please don't worry! This is not an automatic process, we do it by hand. There are A LOT of submissions and we just had a Holiday Break, so this might take a little bit longer than usual.

Soon your screens should all be visible in the gallery :)

Hey guys!

If your screens don't show up on the contest website, please don't worry! This is not an automatic process, we do it by hand. There are A LOT of submissions and we just had a Holiday Break, so this might take a little bit longer than usual.

Awesome. Thanks Alicja!

Hey guys!

Hey Alicja,

Thanks for letting us know :3 Hope you all had wonderful holidays!

Hello,
I would like to ask a question. I have submitted three images to the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Screenshot Contest. According to the rules, only one will be accepted into the contest. May I ask what the others are for?

Thank you and good luck in developing more great games

Hello,
I would like to ask a question. I have submitted three images to the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Screenshot Contest. According to the rules, only one will be accepted into the contest. May I ask what the others are for?

You can submit one screenshot for each category ;)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Screenshot Contest
So three screenshots in total but only one for each :
  • Category 1: Scenes from the Trail (World)
  • Category 2: Travelers on the Way (Characters)
  • Category 3: The Path of the Warrior (Combat)

I and a few others are unable to see our submissions. Does anyone else have this problem?

I, some friends and even a few randoms who contacted me about it all have the same exact issue. Hopefully we at least got in.

Yeah I and a good few others are all suffering form the same issues. Crying shame if we cant even get our entries in.
Don't worry, turns out it just takes time, I got all 3 of my photos show up on the website a couple of days after I submitted them.
Hello,

You can submit one photo for each of the 3 categories, then if you win in one, you won't be able to compete in other two, that's it, the other two photos get kind of disqualified, but hey, in this scenario you already won, so not much to worry about, this rule is just making sure one person doesn't grab half of all the prizes.

Hey guys!

You really should have fixed the photo mode on PCs before starting (and finishing) a photo contest. It is really annoying if You read something like that - and in Your own game You still cannot even open photo mode because the key bindings are broken.

Da möchte ich die nächsten Ferien verbringen. Herzogtum Toussaint
I would like to spend my next vacation there. Duchy of Toussaint

Caroberta-Wald.png
Beauclair_2.png

Top Bottom