Takemura

+
With his harsh features, his direct and often offensive and annoying voice, Takemura is endearing. especially when he tries to be kind. he is a close protection officer, a professional killer, difficult to be friendly immediately.
some are asking for DLC with this man, whom I really appreciate. Yes, it would be great a sequel with this lucid, pragmatic and formidable warrior.
the photo when he proves he's alive and healthy made me laugh. in trying to be sympathetic he is none the less awkward; not easy for this man who only knows the solitude of professional killers.
wy40pjrvq1861.png

A prequel / spin-off starring a young Takemura, showing how he went from a child of humble origins to the kind and honorable warrior we are shown in the game, would be great. Won't happen, but one can dream.

Like Takemura, too bad I'm not willing to be killed and stored in their Mikoshi for his sake, so if you don't suicide yourself into Hanako's hands, in the end credits he suggests he's considering ritual suicide by sepukku and tells you to rot in hell (and calls you trash) after all the previous endearment he expressed for you returning to save him and sparing dickbag Oda.

The Arasaka ending is my favorite ending and my Corpo girl is waiting to romance Takemura in an upcoming DLC and go with him to Japan!!

The Arasaka ending is my favorite ending and my Corpo girl is waiting to romance Takemura in an upcoming DLC and go with him to Japan!!

After I saw what they did to Jackie if you sent him to Viktor instead of his mother, the V they store in Mikoshi will be a pale shadow of the V before going into Mikoshi. It's outright horrendous, you talk like a glitched out script in Mikoshi. Only reason Johnny was different was because he was the personal project of Saburo's, but Takemura even tells you Hanako already forgot about you at the station, so it's not like you will be in line for state of the art relic technology anytime soon.

After I saw what they did to Jackie if you sent him to Viktor instead of his mother, the V they store in Mikoshi will be a pale shadow of the V before going into Mikoshi. It's outright horrendous, you talk like a glitched out script in Mikoshi. Only reason Johnny was different was because he was the personal project of Saburo's, but Takemura even tells you Hanako already forgot about you at the station, so it's not like you will be in line for state of the art relic technology anytime soon.

They imply that Jackie's version wasn't a real proper soulkilling. "I'm afraid these are two wholly different things" says Hanako.

Most likely because he was already dead for some time when they found him. Or because they just wanted info from his brain.
Post automatically merged:

What if he is married with children?

They imply that Jackie's version wasn't a real proper soulkilling. "I'm afraid these are two wholly different things" says Hanako.

Most likely because he was already dead for some time when they found him. Or because they just wanted info from his brain.

What if he is married with children?

It's an RPG, you're an ethically questionable merc, nothing preventing you from RP'ing homewrecker ;p.

1614281643417.png

She is quite quick to think about V if V decides to go back to Earth.

It is a shame that the only possible good ending for Takemura is the Arsaka ending. Another good path for him or even a romance with V could make another great and interesting story. He mentions that sometimes he would like to become a nomad and leave everything behind so the seeds of doubts and longing for something else are already there. Even without romance having him around is fun, seeing him in other light than Saburo's bodyguard and becoming his friend :) Some favorite moments:

Takemura doesn't mind chatting with random people
photomode_20022021_114905.png

V can even let him imitate this guy :)

photomode_21022021_170137.png

He is a picky eater and even explains to V how he would like to cook a good dinner, but V still persuades him to grab some pizza :)
photomode_18022021_175555.png

Sweet :)

Msg_Goro.jpg

Last edited:
because I saw Lady Hanako Sama;
I would have liked more script content with Lady Hanako Sama. This lady, enigmatic, who receives the sky which falls on her head as a gift deserved a little more scriptwriting value than this Lady; just a vector of gameplay who plays the piano well...
Beautiful, intelligent and who, by the look, marks the amazement and the respect which is due to her, I speak knowingly.

Yes, too bad about Lady Hanako Sama.

Top Bottom