Takemura??

+
Has this guy got a romance now?

I just basically got a text message with the image of the cat (which happened before) after the infiltration of Arasaka warehouse and my reply options were both asking if he wanted to go for dinner (never happened before), one reply seemed friendly, the other suggestive.

Seemed weird if im honest

Nope and if I remember, you don't receive any answer from Goro.
He's apparently not interested... So you can forget any relation with him, romantic or friendship (he don't even know what it could be, in both case)

Yeah got no answer, why it was weird, why put that there to begin with tbh? It serves no purpose at all

Yeah got no answer, why it was weird, why put that there to begin with tbh? It serves no purpose at all
It could serve the purpose to show how Goro is not interested by any relationship of any kind and only focused on revenge/get his life back :)
He never had a "normal" life (raised and conditioned by and for Arasaka since his earliest childhood). His only "friend" was/is Oda, who is not really a friend if you ask me...

Im pretty sure just leaving it as was pre 1.5 served that purpose, why add a text message that offers no reply, as i said it just seems weird especially giving that the only 2 options are (friendly) lets get dinner, (suggestive) lets get dinner /sillysmileyface, there is/was no reason to add this message it's just weird.

/confusedshrugshouldersilly emoji

Thnxz for replies m8 :")

Yeah i got alot of playthroughs pre 1.5 an never once had that text option, first time was this new character, as Leekill said there is no reply to it just a random reply out of nowhere you give to Takemura after he sends you the picture of the cat

The text has always been there (at least since 1.3 when i started playing) and Takemura doesn't reply to the one where you just ask for dinner. But he will respond to the suggestive one, in which he will deny you.

Top Bottom