Takemura's eyes STILL stuck on the old version (like Hanako's)

+
Can anyone one the team confirm whether Takemura's eyes are supposed to be the version that looks like Hanako's or the version that looked like Denny's? They have been back to Hanako eyes since 1.3 and still not fixed.

This may not seem like a big deal compared to other issues, but for those of us who like the character it is really getting on our nerves to see the eyes go back and forth to these colors. It's easy to look over the other issues when the characters we like are working fine, but when something like this keeps happening it just looks like the team doesn't care.

I would say a majority preferred the eyes that were Denny's color, and I thought Phil Weber said they were supposed to be that color to begin with. Why can't you just have an option to switch Takemura's eye color like you have with Johnny's clothing and hairstyle?

Upvote 0
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the "original" ones are the ones who are supposed to be for Goro.
It's the change in 1.2 (I think) was the bug and now, it was fixed in 1.3 :)

Upvote 0
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the "original" ones are the ones who are supposed to be for Goro.
It's the change in 1.2 (I think) was the bug and now, it was fixed in 1.3 :)
But Phil Weber said in Pawel's stream that the eyes were supposed to be the browner ones all along to differentiate them from Hanako's, but they simply ran out of time to finish his look. Meaning they clearly were not a bug, they intentionally changed them. I could see a bug resetting them to default but a bug can't just replace an entire skin with a brand new look

That's why I am asking the CDPR team to explain the situation.

Upvote 0
Ok, so I was wrong :)
But if you wait an "official" explanation by CDPR, I'm afraid you won't receive it on the forum unfortunately. But at least, since it's a bug (visual), you can already report it to the CDPR Support (the best way to see bugs fixed).

Top Bottom