Taking away the quests for each journey sucks for newer players

+
I was looking forward to completing the quests for the older journeys and getting the crown pieces from them as well as completing the contracts for them for reward points. But now that they’ve been taken away, the rewards are even worse. Premium journeys had 120 CP x 12 weeks, but each Journey had its own quests. Now that they’re gone, over the next 12 weeks, I’ll only get 120 x 12 CP for one journey instead of both of them (only half as many). When they bring back 3 journeys in three months, it’ll only be 1/3. And that’s on top of losing the 40 reward points gained from completing all quests for both paths for a journey. I mean it’s great for older players who completed all the weekly quests so they they still earn bonus CP every week, but now newer players can’t progress the journeys nearly as fast.

And that’s not even mentioning the fact that there are no Well-rested bonus crowns anymore. It might just be a bug, but both this and the removal of weekly quests makes journey progression so much slower. That and losing the reward points from the contracts. It’s just disappointing.

I'm confident it's a bug. Journey quests are unavailable to me, too, but I saw a streamer today with geralt/ciri journey quests that were working (40 crown pieces per quest). I submitted a support ticket. A cdpr employee in the dev video said clearly that we'd get 3 quests per week, 20 crowns each for standard or 40 crowns each with premium.

Last edited:
Journey quests are unavailable to me, too
I have the Journey quests (and got the 40 CP for completing them). What I am not getting is the extra 14 crowns per day (the well-rested bonus) where the first 14 CP earned each day are doubled. I’ve checked Reddit and it seems most people are having this issue as well.

What I’m referring to that’s now gone, is each Journey having their own quests: 6 x 20 x 12 CP for each individual journey. That’s gone now. Now instead of Geralt and Ciri’s journey both having that, in 12 weeks time, only one journey can get those extra crown pieces instead of both. That’s on top of 40 RP lost for completing all Journey quests. Since quests are now universal and aren’t tied to any specific journey. It doesn’t matter for older players who have completed all those Journey quests since they already got those extra crown pieces. But it makes progressing them much slower for newer players.

Last edited:
Top Bottom