Taking Screenshots

+
Taking Screenshots

Hello everybody, I have a question very important for this game, the question is... This game have the option for take a screenshot?? because I remember with the Witcher 1 & The Witcher 2 do is possible this option, only if I'll just added the game for steam and I take the screenshot with F12, my two games is DRM format, purchased in Gog, and only I can take a screenshot with programs or Steam...

My last question is, The Witcher III have the possibility for can have a platform?? (for example something similar to Steam, Uplay or Origin)
I'm asking this because, for the first question too for take a screenshot this game, and I can purchased games in the possible platform (without opening the chrome to buy gog) and I can add friends, etc

This is all my questions, thank you.

You can go OLD SCHOOL way, "PRINT" then "ALT"+"TAB" and paste your picture in the picture editing program
of your choice ;) paste = "STRG" + "V" ;)

When it comes F12 function of STEAM i can' t say, since i don' t use STEAM (never will) under all circumstances.
Guess REDs can say if GoG Galaxy will have that function build in.

1) There's been a lot of people asking about screenshot features and I think the devs have heard this. I would say it's very likely.

2) Are you asking which digital platforms you can play the game on? If so, the answer is GOG/GOG Galaxy, Steam, Origins and UPlay. GOG Galaxy doesn't have the screenshot feature at the moment, but it's very very likely that it will in the future since it's very new and because of what I said in 1).

I hope this helps.

If so, the answer is GOG/GOG Galaxy, Steam, Origins and UPlay.

Are you sure on this? I'm not saying you're wrong, because I don't know enough about Origins and UPlay, but I was under the impression they were just selling the GOG version of the game. Does that still give access to their platform features?

(Oh, and I use FRAPS if I want to do screenshots easily)

you can use msi afterburner or sweetfx or steam to take screenshots, i think maybe enb has it as well but not sure.

print screen hotkey on your keyboard should probably work though.

Origin doesn't have a screenshot feature like steam does. Not sure about uplay.

Last edited:
Are you sure on this? I'm not saying you're wrong, because I don't know enough about Origins and UPlay, but I was under the impression they were just selling the GOG version of the game. Does that still give access to their platform features?

(Oh, and I use FRAPS if I want to do screenshots easily)

I got my info from the preorder page? Maybe I completely misinterpreted the question. I think they were talking about platforms that had clients (and by extension, programs with screenshot features).

Attachments

• source for db.PNG
    source for db.PNG
    337.2 KB · Views: 84
Thanks for the answers guys :)
But I think can be a great bet, CD-projek can have a platform like Uplay or origin (for example) and to apart for take screenshots with the platform is a nice method agaisnt piracy and have best control in security of the products for sell more and best for the public.

(This It's only a idea and suggestion for improving the experience in game + buy and quality + security)

Edit:
1) There's been a lot of people asking about screenshot features and I think the devs have heard this. I would say it's very likely.

2) Are you asking which digital platforms you can play the game on? If so, the answer is GOG/GOG Galaxy, Steam, Origins and UPlay. GOG Galaxy doesn't have the screenshot feature at the moment, but it's very very likely that it will in the future since it's very new and because of what I said in 1).

I hope this helps.

Sorry I don't read your message;
so the platform of CD-Projek is Gog Galaxy right?? thank you very muh for tell me! :D I'll just download the platform now! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom