Tapeworm bug : HUD still visible in cinematics, even if I deactivated all the interface options with/without mods

+
For the Tapeworm main quest, there is a bug where the HUD interface still on, even if I deactivated it.
ALso it seems that the car HUD is present, so that seems weird to not being noticed.
1621549130903.png
1621549155897.png
1621549220822.png
1621549268091.png
1621549411298.png

Does this occur after a game restart?

If so, you can send the saved game into CDPR Support:

Please, read the appropriate FAQ section to the end, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to include your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

Yes, it still occur after a game restart, and I tried some manipulations before the start of the quest/scene, to see if that's a recurent issue, and it is.

Last edited:
Weird, I have it on my last playthrough but it fixed itself when i got on and off my Bike :(
(XBSX/1.22)

Maybe the correction was only on XBSX, because I'm playing on PC and the problem stills on.

I have the same issue on Ps4. I just got to the Tapeworm quest. After Johnny takes you to the Pistis Sophia hotel, my interface has the same bug as shown above (000 IIIIIIIIII).

I've tried reloading a previous save and every time I get to the Pistis Sophia the HUD bug appears and persists even after the mission. I've also tried deleting all saves with this bug and uninstalling/reinstalling. The bug still appears in the Pistis Sophia.

I'm really getting "pistis sophia'd" off.

I have the same issue on Ps4. I just got to the Tapeworm quest. After Johnny takes you to the Pistis Sophia hotel, my interface has the same bug as shown above (000 IIIIIIIIII).

I've tried reloading a previous save and every time I get to the Pistis Sophia the HUD bug appears and persists even after the mission. I've also tried deleting all saves with this bug and uninstalling/reinstalling. The bug still appears in the Pistis Sophia.

I'm really getting "pistis sophia'd" off.
And if you simply go sleep in your apartment, "maybe" that could solve this UI bug.

And if you simply go sleep in your apartment, "maybe" that could solve this UI bug.

Ok, I'll try it. But I'm going to sleep sarcastically, in response to your reply.
Post automatically merged:

It worked. Thanks. :) I also tried getting on/off my bike, as someone said above after reloading the bugged save, that worked too.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll try it. But I'm going to sleep sarcastically, in response to your reply.
Post automatically merged:

It worked. Thanks. :) I also tried getting on/off my bike, as someone said above after reloading the bugged save, that worked too.
Nice, sometimes, the easiest solutions are the best ;)
It could be also me for the bike.

Top Bottom