Targeting delay in arena speed mode

+
I don't know why this happens, but once you play a unit, even if you have 4-5 seconds left, it refuses to target and then at the end of the turn it chooses randomly.
Also some leader abilities still don't work within the 8 seconds leader, like Pincer Manuever.
Post automatically merged:

Playing a bit more it seems to happen when you try to target too fast. Usually when you use a unit ability an arrow appears, but if you spam click on the target before the unit even lands on the board it gets stuck, the arrow never appears and you can't target anything.

Last edited:
Yup, 8 seconds is way too short, and your clicks have to be pinpoint accurate in a matter of time. When you have to play Order units, Leader abilities and Depoloy abilities at the same turn it is imposible. The Pincer Movement alone takes at least 8 seconds to animate and play. But the most frustrating thing for me is a draw due to server technical issues, it happened to me three times today (two were last round, with my lead). Ok, you can choose cards without abilities, Leader abilities that take just a few seconds instead of other (drawing and playing cards at the first place), but you can`t do anything about game`s instability. Turn should be at least 10 seconds. And when you play leader card or draw/discard/play/summon another card time should add at least 5 more seconds. Otherwise it is unplayable. It is very frustrating watching your time running out just because you clicked a card a milisecond too early.

Top Bottom