Tarot and the story

+
Misty mentioned, that locations where Tarot are found could have some meaning. I just realized they do, but I already forgot where I found a bunch of them and they seem to hint to specific characters.

Ones I remember:

1. Strength is found near the place where you meet Panam, so may be it hints to her? She is brave and resolute character.
2. The Hierophant is found near the place where you meet Goro. Goro respects tradition so it can be hinting to him.
3. The Empress is found near Afterlife so likely hits to Rogue who is also called the Queen of Fixers.

I have a bunch of others, but I forgot where I found them, lol
Post automatically merged:

Others I have: The Fool, The Magician, The High Priestess, The Chariot, Wheel of Fortune, Justice, The Sun and World.

Does anyone remember where they are found?

Last edited:
I think all his here :)
Tarot Cards
Maybe not... edit... Not 100% sure.
The fool - it's near V's apartment.
The Magicien - In front of the Lizzie's Bar entrance.
The High Priestess - Where you meet Hanako after the parade (rotten building).
The Chariot - Near the Tom's Diner (first meet with Goro).
Wheel of fortune - Sunset Motel in Badlands (Hellman).
Justice - Electric Corps when you "save" Evelyn.
Sun - Near V's megabuilding parking.
The world - The roof above Misty's shop.

Last edited:
I saw the wiki, but it doesn't mention locations.

The Fool hinting to V makes sense :)

I think The World was on the balcony on top of the building with Viktor's clinic and Misty's shop?

I think all his here :)
Tarot Cards
Maybe not... edit... Not 100% sure.
The fool - it's near Tom's Diner.
no, the fool is outside v's apartment. V is the fool, The card depicts the fool not looking where he is going, starting out on a journey stepping over a cliff. So to v's journey where it all starts stepping out onto a big adventure, stepping forward into something they know not what.
1629790929653.png

Thanks. The Magician hints to Judy I suppose since she works with BDs.

Not sure how The Chariot is connected to Tom's diner.

I passed Sunset Motel while just roaming around, so didn't connect it to anything yet. I guess The High Priestess hinting to Hanako makes sense.

no, the fool is outside v's apartment. V is the fool, The card depicts the fool not looking where he is going, starting out on a journey stepping over a cliff. So to v's journey where it all starts stepping out onto a big adventure, stepping forward into something they know not what.
Yep I edited (a lot) my post o_O
I hope it's quite right now).

OK, then he gets both the Chariot and Hierophant. Or the latter may be hinting to Oda, but I don't know much about him yet to make sense of it.
Post automatically merged:

I guess Justice refers to Evelyn's story and those XBD scavs getting what they deserved? I really didn't try to spare them there.

OK, then he gets both the Chariot and Hierophant. Or the latter may be hinting to Oda, but I don't know much about him yet to make sense of it.
I think it's for Oda.
"The Hierophant symbolizes a respect for tradition. It represents one who tries to maintain the established order, even though their very character is shaped by it. The Hierophant places his faith in institutions – for the alternative is pure chaos. Only by placing his faith in order can he draw strength."

Guest 4412420

All of the tarot cards are related to the characters, important quests or the endings in some way.
Death is on the side of the Embers building where you talk to Hanako.
The Devil is available only in the Devil ending. It's in the rubik's cube.
The Emperor is by the gates to the Konpeki Plaza where the Heist takes place.
The Hanged Man is in the oil fields where you talk to Johnny at the end of Chippin' In.
The Hermit is on the chapel in Pacifica, related to the Voodoo Boys.
Judgment is in the room where you fight Adam Smasher, you don't get this one in the Devil ending.
The Lovers is on the other side of the screen at the drive-in theater you take Rogue to for her date with Johnny.
The Moon is on the fence of Yorinobu's estate, related to the Devil ending.
The Star is by some radio tower, it's a location in the Star ending.
The Sun is on the ground level of where V's luxury apartment in the Sun ending is.
The Temperance is in the Columbarium, related to the Temperance ending.
The Tower is where Arasaka's memorial is, where the old headquarters used to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom