Tarot cards and tarot graffiti despawning permanently

+
Has anyone else run into the issue of the tarot card graffiti totally being removed from the game? I'm solidly in Act 2 and they are not only missing from in world elements, but are entirely removed from the minimap as well.

1. No tarot card map icons spawned on the map, but the legend shows the icon.
2. No tarot graffitti graphics spawned in the appropriate locations, totally absent, no scan point or image.
3. The Tarot section of the user menu is permanently disabled, and always says "this action is blocked."

PC v104

I am missing last two tarot card locations from the map. No way of knowing where they are and completing that mission. So I think I have problem no.1 ?

I am missing last two tarot card locations from the map. No way of knowing where they are and completing that mission. So I think I have problem no.1 ?

I found all of them but one of the two that will be still missing after that mission i found in Panam Ending

I have all of the quest markers on the map but when I get to their location the art isn't there to scan.

well... i think the last cards you only get in the last mission.. at mikoshi
depending on the end you choose

remember that Misty will give you another read of your life with Tarot card during the credits

Top Bottom