Tattoo Tiger Claws dermal implant

+
just tried this out today, does it actually block smart gun targeting for any of you?
every time I get into a shootout with Tiger Claws their smart guns lock on and hit me just the same as without it..
Am I missing something or is this one of the things not functional yet.
what do you use in this slot?

Personaly I have it (no use for other hand cyberwares).
I have noticed, the tattoo didn't block all the bullets but some. In 1 vs 1, I can see some bullets clearly miss me but other hit me as normal.
Maybe there is a % of bullets avoided, but it seems not as efficient as the one used by some Tygers).

Edit : On the other hand, I noticed that at Casius, there are 2 for sale during "the gift" (for me in 1.2 / 1.21 / 1.22 / 1.23). Is there one that "works" and the other one doesn't, maybe...

I've got the free one from Wokako maybe I'll try the other
For me, both are free. So I randomly take one, no difference in description. They seem to be the exact same items.
But if you avoid 100% of bullets, it could be quite "cheaty". For example, if you avoid "only" 20% (not as bad), if a maelstomer empty a sidewinder's magazine on you, you take a lot anyway :)

For a "good" test, we would have to find a maelstromer with a sidewinder (or with other smart weapon), kill every other enemies, let him have fun on you and slow down time with Sandevistan (and maybe try on easy for not die too quickly).

went to Casius and he didn't have any....only the things I already owned waited 24 hrs. 8 times and his stock for that slot never changes,
I got the tattoo from wakako already but cant find another version. tried all the rippers in the city 3 days each , nothing for that slot...
another bug ? if so I'm not going down the "report it " road again ( done that a couple of times already ) , feels like I'm beta testing, taking away somebody's job

went to Casius and he didn't have any....only the things I already owned waited 24 hrs. 8 times and his stock for that slot never changes,
I got the tattoo from wakako already but cant find another version. tried all the rippers in the city 3 days each , nothing for that slot...
another bug ? if so I'm not going down the "report it " road again ( done that a couple of times already ) , feels like I'm beta testing, taking away somebody's job
It's only during "The Contract", once you buy one, the other disappears. It could be (certainly) a bug to have 2 tattoo.
But like I said, it's not a 100% shield in my opinion. It need more infos/test for know how it work exactly :)

I have did some tests and experimentings. I find one Tyger with a Sidewinder.
And the final result, yes some (the majority) of the bullets missing me. On a whole magazine, I take a few bullets, so in very hard, I don't die (whereas with a full magazine, normally, I have to die if they all touched me.
You can see on those screenshotsthat, all (most) the bullets pass completely beside me and end up in the wall behind :)
41c80a49-bc47-4c7c-bd7e-4d71b255e172.PNG

a695c45e-7822-41f0-821f-b87bbf4268c7.PNG

e2cffedb-22e5-451f-9650-b4a24d82c4b2.PNG

Top Bottom