Tavar Eggebracht quest marker wont go away!

+
So I did the couple quest related to this character, checked every dialog and even won a game of Gwent! Still nothing, the game says I have quest available but he gives me nothing. Completed both quests...
  • Blood Ties
  • Contract: Patrol Gone Missing

W2.jpg

W1.jpg

Are you playing with mods?

Unfortunately, minor bugs like that can happen. Other than redoing the quest (if possible, try to do things not exactly the same way in that case) and see if that changes anything, there isn‘t that much you can do about it.

Are you playing with mods?

Unfortunately, minor bugs like that can happen. Other than redoing the quest (if possible, try to do things not exactly the same way in that case) and see if that changes anything, there isn‘t that much you can do about it.

No mods just the vanila game. And I am way past this, It was many days ago.

In that case, unfortunately, I don't really see a way to fix this.

You could ask in our mod section:

Perhaps someone knows a console command... but that's a very very long shot...

I have the exact same problem! it's so annoying, already did the contract and the quest of the woman in the camp, no more quest that i can do, still, Tavar will just talk me about buying/selling or playing Gwynt (which already did but still the ! marker)
any solution? a console command perhaps? it's really annoying.

i moved the thread to the mod section. Maybe someone has an idea.

Not sure if verifying the game will do anything:

As always, you can also reach out to support (click on contact us on the same website). But no idea if that is fixable by normal means,

Top Bottom