Taxi car delamain stuck in the middle of the road

+
Hi everyone, I'm more than halfway through the Run, and I noticed that near watson there is the delamain taxi parked in the middle of the road. The missions with Delamain were completed correctly and without problems, but the taxi remains in the middle of the road, I cannot move it (entering it) and it is indestructible.
I would like to understand if this can create problems for the run in progress, and if through an update there may be the remote possibility that it will fix ....
It will be the 6th time that I start it again (I love it) but this is the first time that it happens to me.

I am attaching a photo (the taxi is now in the garden of the house, I buffered it XD)

Attachments

• 20220527_190800.jpg
    20220527_190800.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
I believe that in 1.52, Delamain cabs don't "despawn" after completing their "quest". They simply park a little bit far and "stay" there until the end.
I think that you can also see another one in Pacifica next to the tunnel where you fight maelstromers. Id didn't verify, but I suppose the one in the middle of the landfill simply stay at its place :)

On yours screenshots, it's the one who ask you to destroy the flamingos (named Clarice) :)

Sincerly i don't know , the delamain's taxi have alredy write a message to me that have find theyr way .
That is the reason why i am a little bit worried ..now the game is working properly , the only bug (for me big) is teh taxi dead in the middle ) .. i'm near the finals missions ... i think that delamain mission (already completed ) did not have anymore sense or weight in the game ...
The only think taht i don't want find , is find a mission broke or impossible to complete ... o have start for the 6st time the game because I want to platinum it ...
Post automatically merged:

Yes exact , is it ! (On yours screenshots, it's the one who ask you to destroy the flamingos )

I've come across the same issue, 3 play throughs since 1.5 and the Pacifica Delamain never Despawns, the others I think have if they're in an area with traffic.... but I've seen others stay forever it's been a little hit or miss depending on location.

Can create problem to the run ??? I hope not , i don't want repeat the run for the 7th time Xd

It doesn't seem to really be an issue, other than it breaks immersion that the cars never get back to the garage. Completion still counts and they don't seem to interfere with any other quest progress.... it just looks a little bad that they never get towed or driven back or whatever.

Can create problem to the run ??? I hope not , i don't want repeat the run for the 7th time Xd
Not an issue, cabs just stay at their place (A little bit better than before I suppose. If I remember, cabs simply despawn in front of you...) :)
(And for "immersion", just say yourself that it's the IA which is important and Delamain want to retrieve, not the vehicle itself^^)

Top Bottom