TB: Aretuza Adept

+
I must be missing something, I'm not sure how to use it correctly? I've played the card, selected another from the menu that comes up, and... nothing.
"Choose a bronze ally on the battlefield or in hand and add 2 copies of it to your deck. "

It adds to the deck, so you need to pull the added cards. Been ages since I played so I don't remember what cards can accomplish that though.

Hmm... doesn't sound very useful then. The cards are of no use when in the deck, and getting them in the hand is a matter of luck.

Last edited:
There was definitely some combo where Adepts were great, but I can't remember what it was.

But looking into it I found Reinforcements will pull all copies of a card from your deck, so that'll combo with the Adepts.

Aretuza Adept does not do this. It gives charges to units.

You are probably thinking of Blue Stripes Scout and his "Spawn a copy of a bronze allied unit on the bottom of your deck". This is usually used to make copies of Blue Stripes Commando who has an order to "Summon all copes of this unit from your deck to this row".

It can be very strong since it can be played twice in a match by using Princess Pavetta to shuffle back from the graveyard all your Blue Stripes Commando units and replay them later for a massive 1 turn point swing.

Gyg

Forum regular
If I remember correctly that card worked well with Lyrian Cavalry, which summoned additional copies of itself with loyalty.

I don't recall including the Adepts in my army. If I did, it must have been only for a very short time.

Top Bottom