Tech snipers shiver too much when charging

+
Any solution? At the very beginning of the game I thought I could solve this problem by upgrading my cyberware. But now I'm 50 lv the nekomata still can't be still when it's charing. For an assault rifle the shivering is not a big deal but for sniper rifle it's a disaster...

Get the tech guns don't fire automatically once charged perk. It's really the only way to make Tech snipers usable.

Strangely enough, there are times when the rifle doesn't shake while charging. If I remember correctly it seems to happen if there's no weapon sway when you start charging... I think... Has anyone else experienced this?

Considering tech weapons can obliterate masses of enemies through several walls, I believe shivering a little bit to get a shot off is a decent trade.

Considering tech weapons can obliterate masses of enemies through several walls, I believe shivering a little bit to get a shot off is a decent trade.

With the sniper it's not a little bit, all weapons are broken but the tech sniper is simply not fun to play. All weapons can pretty much obliterate masses of enemies through and behind walls when you understand how they work. The big sniper rifle goes through most thing walls also, and ricochets allow you to shoot around corner and above barricades and still slaughter everyone nothing is balanced in this game so there are essentially no trade offs.

Top Bottom