Tech weapons seems overpowered ?

+
Hacking, Close combat, Bullit Time... Every Day I here about a new OP play style.

In this Game everything can be extremely Powerful. It's a Singleplayer Game. If you don't like it, then don't use it.
Just saying....

The Game has muuuuuuch greater Problems than Power Gaming...

In all honesty, if you feel you are to OP with weapon X, play very hard. let them one shot ya to.

It makes little to no difference when your toon has 6000+ armor without crit mods, around 5500+ with. I would post pics of the armor i have but some folks seem to think that pics with high stats are misleading. Heh, okay.

The point here is not really about hard and easy. Its about the skewed numbers that everything has. You cant even do a simple formula to min max stats because the numbers are all over the place. Nobody to this day even know where the number on the mods came from. The description on the mod says 7 but after you install it, it says 48.688, or 58.567...or 68.789, depending on your level and/or sc. What ass were these numbers pulled from. Theres no defined formula here for anything.

However, on the challenge side of things....since thats all we have right now....for the most part, i purposely stayed off the tech tree this second run. I think i may have 5 in the tech tree atm but i wont be putting anymore there. Ill just keep updated green mods on all the gear so that my opness will be in fact more.....lets say, purposely unmanageable.

It makes little to no difference when your toon has 6000+ armor without crit mods, around 5500+ with. I would post pics of the armor i have but some folks seem to think that pics with high stats are misleading. Heh, okay.

The point here is not really about hard and easy. Its about the skewed numbers that everything has. You cant even do a simple formula to min max stats because the numbers are all over the place. Nobody to this day even know where the number on the mods came from. The description on the mod says 7 but after you install it, it says 48.688, or 58.567...or 68.789, depending on your level and/or sc. What ass were these numbers pulled from. Theres no defined formula here for anything.

However, on the challenge side of things....since thats all we have right now....for the most part, i purposely stayed off the tech tree this second run. I think i may have 5 in the tech tree atm but i wont be putting anymore there. Ill just keep updated green mods on all the gear so that my opness will be in fact more.....lets say, purposely unmanageable.

I hear ya there. I think there are some bugs in the system that haven't been exposed. Shocker, I know.

For added giggles with Comrade's Hammer (if you want to deal insanely crazy amounts of damage), pick the perk that doubles damage with the last shot in the gun.

Top Bottom