Technical community interview with CDPR

+
The interview is hopefully around the corner.

I would really appreciate an answer to the Pop in question. It's about the one and only tech aspect that seems to have worsened compared to the 35 min demo. Seems to be way more extensive. There's vegetation popping in a few meters in front of Geralt. Maybe it's because some of it is procedurally generated, I have no idea.

Have we got a question in there about exactly what Ultra is going to add (Besides resolution & framerate)? And not just the usual canned "post-processing, hairworks & ubersampling" response, but whether there's sliders for Draw Distance, Vegetation, Better Lighting, Shaders etc?...

Considering all the conflicting statements and outright absurd sounding comments we've heard in the last week, it would be nice to get a response from an actual tech guy about stuff.

How must i ask question? I dont understand?

My question is will Geralt turn his head while walking, like was it in e3 or 35 min demo?

This was realy atmospheric and cool looking

@Gilrond.256

Ok i wrote down my questions ... once more... because they still remain unanswered since E3 :(
Any news about WHEN this Q/A gonna happen? Or is it happen at all?

PS: lets hope my questions are saved XD hehehhe

So at this point we have 2 community interviews 'happening', but no release time of both.

This one, which has been around for awhile.
And Kinley's interview, which would be online soon™.

So what I'm asking, when will this one be 'asked' of the devs, or put online?

Soon. :)

I think Marcin said sometime in March/April.

Et tu, Brute?

So at this point we have 2 community interviews 'happening', but no release time of both.

This one, which has been around for awhile.
And Kinley's interview, which would be online soon™.

So what I'm asking, when will this one be 'asked' of the devs, or put online?

Was there the second one? Do you have a link to that thread? This one won't be put on-line any more than it already is :) The idea is that developers will answer questions right in the pad whenever they'll be up to it.

I guess if they'll prefer some other medium for Q&A they'll let us know.

Any news about WHEN this Q/A gonna happen? Or is it happen at all?

Regarding when, see here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom