Technical update

+
EN_1920x1080_tech_update.jpg

There's a software update for PS4 live now. It addresses the issue with the disc version of Cyberpunk 2077 not launching on PS4 after installing the latest game patch. Please make sure to update your system.

Why am I being forced to download full size of 1.5 update? around 62.09GB while it is just an hotfix? And more so for PS4??

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-19 061636.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-19 061636.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot 2022-02-19 062130.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-19 062130.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 242
Are all the builds connected in some way?
I am on PC and today there is a unknown 62Gb update while the 1.5 patch a few days back was 48Gb?
hmm.jpg

I really do not want lose more as half of my monthly data limit due some weird update ... some extra info really would be welcomed!

View attachment 11283784
I really do not want lose more as half of my monthly data limit due some weird update ... some extra info really would be welcomed!
Agree, moreso we don't even have any notes for the update on the GOG app - why do we have to download full size 1.5 update that is made for PS4?
I have mods and scripts installed and I don't want to lose them - plus to download 62.09 gb again? lame.

This would make me outright uninstall the game - again.

Agree, moreso we don't even have any notes for the update on the GOG app - why do we have to download full size 1.5 update that is made for PS4?
I have mods and scripts installed and I don't want to lose them - plus to download 62.09 gb again? lame.

This would make me outright uninstall the game - again.

You don't have to -- wait for patch notes.

I've modded my game as well and if (whatever the hotfix changes) do not concern me, then I'll just take a rain check and ignore it. :D

You aren't. Its about 10gb on GOG. You can tell because if you let it run to 10% it has downloaded 1gb.

It's really 62Gb here on GOG: I'm now on 37% with 23Gb downloaded. This on a 1.5 patched game.
The Steam patch is reported aas 10Gb though.

Skipping this nonsense for now. I really do not plan ruin my phone data due something what was not even officially mentioned. This is something what I consider as huge fail in regards to GOG ... time to open support ticket and get some answers.

EDIT: Support ticket with GOG was created. I know that data limit is my personal issue, but sudden new download of whole game (marked as hotfix!), without any notice, sounds really weird saying nicely.

EDIT2: created support ticked also with CDPR (not sure if that one will pass through, they simply do not have category for such things)

Last edited:
Skipping this nonsense for now. I really do not plan ruin my phone data due something what was not even officially mentioned. This is something what I consider as huge fail in regards to GOG ... time to open support ticket and get some answers.
I remember some problems like that in 1.3, with specifically GOG where players have huge update (tens Gb) and others only few Mb

The game is currently 64gb, it's only 11gb for fixes. It means you don't have the game installed.
No, it means that GOG doesn't work properly. I have the same issue, have to reinstall 66.58gb.
Capture5.png

I cancelled it, because i don't want to spend another night downloading a game already downloaded and because 1.5 works fine, I don't need this "1.51". Hope they fix this, because as long as the game is not updated, it is impossible to synchronize saves with the cloud.

Now GOG says Version Hotfix 1.5 .. that's total mess on theirs end :( ...

EDIT: first "fix" was 62.5 GB ... they fixed it now and changed update. Second fix seems have correct size for a hotfix, it have only 5.6 GB

hmm.jpg

hmm2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom