Technical update

+
EN_1920x1080_tech_update.jpg

There's a software update for PS4 live now. It addresses the issue with the disc version of Cyberpunk 2077 not launching on PS4 after installing the latest game patch. Please make sure to update your system.

So what's in the build for PC users? What is in the 10GB we're downloading since the patch is intended for PS4 platform?

Same here @Steam: Wanted to download 62 Gb but after validating the files now the download is only 10Gb. Maybe this helps somebody.

Downloaded 62 gigs nhow stuck at 94% (moving files) for the past 40 minutes... Love GOG but had enough. Steam from now on.

I uninstalled as this update just did not want to install properly...will reinstall when there is actually something to do ingame

Tried to update again several times and it failed again each time...
First one here :
Capture7.JPG

Then the size of the update increased without explanation to 34.26gb (and then the size of the update kept changing, 24gb... 34.94gb... 33.81gb... and it always failed at the end). Also the update sometimes just stops... For example :
Capture8.JPG

But good news, at least maybe, even if the update doesn't succeed, I can now launch the game from GOG client while the update is still in progress, and it works, like "apparently" synchronisation with the cloud...
Capture9.JPG

I don't understand anything about GOG.

Next step: from another computer and with a much better connection, try to download the game manually (29 parts). Then, if it works, copy paste on my gaming computer.

Tried to update again several times and it failed again each time...
First one here :
View attachment 11284096
Then the size of the update increased without explanation to 34.26gb (and then the size of the update kept changing, 24gb... 34.94gb... 33.81gb... and it always failed at the end). Also the update sometimes just stops... For example :
View attachment 11284165
But good news, at least maybe, even if the update doesn't succeed, I can now launch the game from GOG client while the update is still in progress, and it works, like "apparently" synchronisation with the cloud...
View attachment 11284177
I don't understand anything about GOG.

Next step: from another computer and with a much better connection, try to download the game manually (29 parts). Then, if it works, copy paste on my gaming computer.
Maybe not useful, but I see someone with update failed again, again and again, download "stuck",... solve it by "simply" reinstalling GOG. Maybe good to try ;)

Maybe not useful, but I see someone with update failed again, again and again, download "stuck",... solve it by "simply" reinstalling GOG. Maybe good to try ;)
Thanks for the advise :), but already done several times, unfortunatly without success. :giveup:

View attachment 11283751

There's a software update for PS4 live now. It addresses the issue with the disc version of Cyberpunk 2077 not launching on PS4 after installing the latest game patch. Please make sure to update your system.

Please for the love of god, start posting your patch notes straight to steam. They are too hard to find here. Literally every time there is an update, if you dont post patch notes to steam I have to ask on the steam forums and someone provides a link to whatever part of this website you put it in. It's common respect for players to do this... please stop using phrases like "the community is important" or "we care about customers" if you can't do this incredibly basic thing.

Juyo

Forum regular
My latest GOG update was 6.5gb but took well over an hour to install - asked GOG via Twitter, they responded saying it was changing previously installed files hence the long install/patch time - would still like some patch notes as to what the changes actually were

Is there any way to go to a previous version of the game in Series X? I'm playing again with the last "patch" aplied and I don't believe it's worth it, it seems there are more side jobs with bugs (Tune In) and I never get any gigs offered.

Is there any way to go to a previous version of the game in Series X? I'm playing again with the last "patch" aplied and I don't believe it's worth it, it seems there are more side jobs with bugs (Tune In) and I never get any gigs offered.
On xbox, no way :(
(And that's the same for all the games).

Top Bottom