Tell a secret about the person above you.

+
^ + ^^ have traveled far and wide to find that weirdly illuminated stone that holds all documentation regarding all the answers of life and everything. ^^ Figured that the answers could be caught in a mathmatical equation and deduced the number 42.
^ mentioned that her upper cake glacing had 42 perfectly partitioned elevations (after having undergone self-repair)
Both ^and ^^ therefore knew it must be true., hence from that moment onwards they spoke '42' as every word, sentence, number and sequences.

^ is developing a gnawing emptiness inside himself. Don't come close, or you'll be sucked in!

^^ put that stone there as a god's instrument, sealed it behind many doors and many a monster. Those measures work well against man, but never did he expect all those carnivorous monsters wouldn't so much as take a look at iCake. So human-cake colloboration had done a real number on him, number 42 :smart:

Last edited:
^ Has learned that Within the 42n'th of 42 from the 42 that was mentioned in 42 from 42 and also 42 from 42 from the main chapter of 42, the notion of a discarded 42 lead to the cry that 42 could not ever be discarded. 42 was sad about the news of 42 and so 42 followed.

^^ Knows Pluto needs a hug but has not yet found the stone that explains 42 = 42 because of 42. iCake explained the workings but when everything sounds as a 42, the convo was left as it began, with a confused Cheeko42

^ has looked deep into an Elder Scroll! Now sputters prophecies and wisdoms so complex and true, no mere man can understand. T's good I got the no man part covered.

^ has updated Cheekoo to a new version, looks like quite a build jump! There were 42 compilation warnings though.

^ Has learned that Within the 42n'th of 42 from the 42 that was mentioned in 42 from 42 and also 42 from 42 from the main chapter of 42, the notion of a discarded 42 lead to the cry that 42 could not ever be discarded. 42 was sad about the news of 42 and so 42 followed.

^^ Knows Pluto needs a hug but has not yet found the stone that explains 42 = 42 because of 42. iCake explained the workings but when everything sounds as a 42, the convo was left as it began, with a confused Cheeko42
6b96af18e7053f3fe509df7d5dedf1aa.jpg

The two people above me go hard. Like they go HARD. Straight up hardcore. Could break diamonds, that's how hard they go. I am not exaggerating. If anything this post is an understatement because they go that hard when they play scrabble. They just love the game that much.

^^ Looks very intriguingly at cheekoo because the other two 's diamond hardness covered them from being adressed.
Poor Cheekoo, once again caught in between

^Once again cake manages to infiltrate between the layers of deep lore, iC(ould say its li)ke: magic

^ revealing confidential info about cult will lead to slow growth within cult's hierarchy.
^^WA has been quite about this which will led to her promotion.
^^^iCake has all the qualities to lead the cult, therefore she will directly replace me .

^ always believed that 'serving under cake' and 'serving cake' meant the same thing.

And so it was that on a mountain a new battlefield dawned as various warriors rushed for the chance to rule the kingdom.
Amongst these warriors were some familiar faces, but also many who were observed in passing.
It was a true armageddon.

The two people above me go hard. Like they go HARD. Straight up hardcore. Could break diamonds, that's how hard they go. I am not exaggerating. If anything this post is an understatement because they go that hard when they play scrabble. They just love the game that much.
Fun fact, I was raised with the Indian, Pawless Bear taught me to read. I used to sit by the canyon and count tumbleweeds, that`s how I actually learned the principles of basic maths and one day, as I look above, I see an eagle gently gliding, patrolling the rocky desert and at that moment it stopped mid air, its eyes locked on mine and its spirit talked to me "You are meant for big things Hazy Beetle... " it turned around and flew away... apologies guys, I have left myself go, I don't want to bore you with these old stories.

Back on topic
^ renowned IT engineer, plays spanish castanets while in the toilet

Drinks way too much coffee then dresses up as a teletubby, and stands outside in his front yard and just outside proto's living room window, dancing around to proto's amusement.

Last edited:
^ is a beggar near my place in wich hat i drop a cent on a regular base. I find your dog really cute and you can play guitar pretty good.

^was part of a secret plot to hit Trump in the face with a pie during a speech, but waited so long and got so bored she wound up eating the pie instead.

Top Bottom