Tell a secret about the person above you.

+
Cheekoo cried when he say Snape smile. Never thought I'd see a dude so happy to see another guy smile... Its okay. I cried too. Except I ugly cried though. Tears of joy were everywhere. I was a mess, almost as bad as Cheekoo.

Guest 4520369

^ rumor control has it that Iszdope is a Master Spoon Maker at JB Prince, Inc. specializing in the very popular in the Gary Kunz Sauce Spoon :think:

Keeps a relic in a special place also known by Iszdope.
Simpson however knows that Iszdope knows and has allowed it. What Iszdope however does not know is that simpson wrote in his black book that he hasa worshipper of his relic from which he draws power.

^^^ refuses to leave the first town in baldurs gate for fear of what is to come.

^^ iszdope taught him everything he knows about special places.

^ Archon is Simpson's source of power. She gets paid red stuff. Anything red. Red money, red blocks, red wig, red car, red pokemon cards, red shoes... red hotwheels cars... Anything red really.

With red as my source of power, look at me now :LOL:
CP77_R3_V-SplashscreenRed.jpg

^ Is in shock and awe from the red glare, so counters it with blue

Cheekoo gives archon green lays then gives her the bird. Then immidiatly afterwards apologizes and gives red ones. To appease the red lady. We all do. I ain't about to get on the red lady's bad side...

^^ the red lady is still a proud humble cultist of Cheekoo.

^ is the center of our existens, the core of our world view and with a sway of her head, she´s letting us see rrrrrrrrrrred yes XD

Top Bottom