Tell Us About Your Avatars!

+
It's from a drawing that I did for a Cyberpunk 2077 contest, with my original character, Billy Beast!
1620929542255.png

Guest 4564903

My avatar is quite simple, Winnie the Pooh has finally snapped, killed the annoying Eeyore and started to eat him.

I used to use drawings or images that I found online until I ran into someone who had the same avatar as me.
I then decided that I wanted a unique avatar. I was playing Skyrim at the time and took one of my favourite characters, which I had made using various mods and turned her into my avatar. She is dunmer or Dark Elf as that is one of the races in that game that I enjoy most.

Sheele, from Akame ga Kill. She's a rather rare case of a fictional character resonating with me all too well. And while I have plenty of favorite characters in media, only she, and the Fiend from Junipers Knot managed to do that.

life is strange; today I decided to change my avatar.
my elder Sister died following the disaster of 1986 [...]
my beloved elder Sister is still by my side, 12 years old she was and me 7 at the time.
this photo illustrates the being that I cherish the most, the one who protects me, like a Goddess, from all dangers.
apart from many torments, my Sister helped me, every day of my life like now and the future to come.
Sisters_undead.jpg

Mine is Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop brushing his teeth while the watching the sunrise from the deck of his spaceship floating on water. I like it because it's a beautiful moment and also someone doing something very mundane. I also am rather fond of that show with it's space-western-noir themes and absolutely amazing soundtrack. Probably not my favorite show, but definitely top 10. So it seemed a good pick. Here's a gif of the scene it's from:

Spike Sunrise.gif

Before that I had another image of Spike drinking whiskey, and before that was a random drawing of Geralt.

I always thought he's just looking at the water, with his right hand shading his eyes from the sun (because he's clearly holding it up). :D
Honestly, I almost post it but I didn't dare to appear uneducated...
Because not having seen the anime, I would never have guessed that he was brushing his teeth and even less that he was on top of a spaceship :D

I always thought he's just looking at the water, with his right hand shading his eyes from the sun (because he's clearly holding it up). :D
A reasonable conclusion. It's a really good series, and only 26 episodes plus 1 (optional) movie. If you ever get the chance you should check it out. I'm not a big anime guy, but this show is very good. If you want the abbreviated version with only the best parts, I would recommend:

Session 5: The Ballad of Fallen Angels
Session 6: Sympathy for the Devil
Session 7: Heavy Metal Queen
Session 8: Waltz for Venus
Session 9: Jamming with Edward
Session 10: Ganymede Eulogy
Session 11: Toys in the Attic
Session 12: Jupiter Jazz (Part 1)
Session 13: Jupiter Jazz (Part 2)
Session 15: My Funny Valentine
Session 18: Speak Like a Child
Session 20: Pierre Le Fou
Session 24: Hard Luck Woman
Session 25: The Real Folk Blues (Part 1)
Session 26: The Real Folk Blues (Part 2)

But I digress ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom