Tell Us About Your Avatars!

+
My Avatar is from the cover art of A.D.Police - a classic cyberpunk manga - and portrays Jeena Malso, one of its characters. I like the way it looks and its artistic elements, and chose it for Cyberpunk reasons. I had multiple options for an avatar.

230px-Ad_police_manga_us_cover.jpg

Mine is pretty obvious, Geralt in Witcher 3. But this screenshot still holds a special meaning to me. At that time I had a really old PC that ran Witcher 1 and 2 great, but 3 barely. (I had to look down on the ground while moving through Novigrad or the framerate would drop significantly.) When I got the Magister's glasses (or in english, The Professor, I think), in Hearts of Stone, I loved them, because I really love Witcher 1 and its characters.

And when I finally started NG+, my Geralt looked just great in them, I really was awestruck, when I saw the real time shadow behind the glasses – I just felt right there in Velen as if it all was real. I know exactly where in Velen I took that screenshot (the village near where you meet Keira Metz) – and I'll never forget.

Hmm, gotta go and start a new Witcher 1 run, until the next-gen update for W3 arrives...

My avatar is a Homeworld 1 game logo. Homeworld 1 is very dear to my heart. It has a song in the credits written by Yes, titled "The Ladder". You might know one of their other songs, titled "Roundabout"? Search it out later on YouTube. :)
Ah, a fellow Yes fan, you sir deserve a RED Point! ;)
Post automatically merged:

My avatar is a small piece of my painting (probably hard to understand from the little cropped image) ;)

My Avatar is from the cover art of A.D.Police - a classic cyberpunk manga - and portrays Jeena Malso, one of its characters. I like the way it looks and its artistic elements, and chose it for Cyberpunk reasons. I had multiple options for an avatar.
I always loved the AD Police imagery, some of the VHS box art was great (by Tony Takezaki)
I nearly went with this one for my avatar but was sure someone already had:

Ripper.jpg

Top Bottom