Temerian Armor Set

+
Temerian Armor Set

So I just downloaded the Temerian Armor Set.

View attachment 14430

My question now is where do I find this showpiece of armor in the game? It looks gorgeous.
Does anybody know?

Attachments

• fac06699c506040e69bf969994e057e2b79ec927.jpg
    fac06699c506040e69bf969994e057e2b79ec927.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 63
Is there any slots for horse armors at all? Or is this the only one in the game and it will always appear on Roach once it's activated?

Is there any slots for horse armors at all? Or is this the only one in the game and it will always appear on Roach once it's activated?

Yes there are, the bottom slots in the Inventory menu. And BTW I'm having a texture issue on my Inventory haha.

I didn't have this armor in his shop :/ (ps4 version)

What was the second free dlc?

Hairstyle and Beards DLC, which really disappoints me, was really hoping for a long ponytail like in The Witcher 2, I don't like the shaved sides one

The armor disappoints me too, was expecting it to look like it was advertised several months ago, thought I'd finally had an armor I liked (got the one day early) but I'm still running around in my audience clothes

The horse armor also looks different than advertised, but I like it even more, especially the 'blinders', though I would've liked the steel plate on the chest(?) of the horse.

Btw, weren't there supposed to be two Temerian swords as well?

Top Bottom