Text readability needs to be changed.

+
I love reading lore books and the like, as a bethesda/mass effect fan i enjoy the text based story telling, but the way its done in this game needs to be changed. A lot of lore shards hold conversations or people talking, and its done in a way that makes me feel like im reading a wordpad document, i dislike it immensely.

I am not a UI designer, but i would like to advocate for changing how you present these conversations. My pic has an example of a conversation in game and a conversation found today, Something as basic as switching the other participant in the conversation to the right side would go along way to making the conversation readable. I even included a picture of texts between v and fixers which is infinitely more readable than shards, why isnt that used throughout the game?

Attachments

• convo.png
    convo.png
    882 KB · Views: 30
  • Phone-original.png
    Phone-original.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I've read all of them that I have found, and it's truly not pleasant thing to do with this UI.

For a fast reader like me, it's somehow even worse, cause I can see so much with one glance, and than I have to carefuly double check every line just to see who was saying which part.

Your version is much better.

Top Bottom