Text way too large!

+
Text way too large!

What the fuck is going on? Why is the text HUGE even though I set the UI to small? You can clearly see this is a change for the Console-Version and peple who sit like 10m away from their Monitor...

Why did this change made it in the PC Version and why isn't this only for the Large UI?

What the fuck is going on? Why is the text HUGE even though I set the UI to small? You can clearly see this is a change for the Console-Version and peple who sit like 10m away from their Monitor...

Why did this change made it in the PC Version and why isn't this only for the Large UI?

Right now it is totally fine, just like it was in Witcher 2.
They made it also a bit brighter, it contrasts with black background more so it is easier to read.
Or maybe I don't understand something?
Post your screenshot, if you don't mind.

Last edited:
Its harder to read because font is too bright and text too big on my full hd 23 inch. Now i feel like playing in 800x600 resolution...

Not sure why it happens when setting the UI to small, but for people who set it to BIG, i think it is still small.
Wish they could give us an option to change the size. I play on PC connected to my TV, its hard to read. Witcher 2 text size is much better.

Bothers me as well. They changed this for a vocal minority playing the PC version on their TVs. The size of the text should really be an option.

Bothers me as well. They changed this for a vocal minority playing the PC version on their TVs. The size of the text should really be an option.

Yeah, if the text was that large with the "Large" UI-Option enabled, it would be fine. But on 1080p its fucking ridiculous and looks like its made for fucking blind people. And the UI in General is really bad for PC, so much space is unused (mostly top/bottom)

U get used to it, its the same as the witcher 2 so i dont see the problem really.

The tiny sized text was my biggest complaint, I'm really glad they made it bigger.

Mine too. I wasn't even playing before 1.05. Now im able to play.
Just hope they bring some more options to fit everyone else liking. Hud size is good for me now, but still i wish i could increase the text size (every text) a little bit.

Top Bottom