Texture issue

+
Hi! Recently I started playing The Witcher 3 again. I have a pretty big problem with bugged textures and I don't know how to get rid of it. It's appearing all around the world. Any ideas?

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
If it's a widespread issue, it's probably data corruption. In which case, you should first try to verify/repair your game files, instructions as follows:

GOG.com: 1. Launch GOG GALAXY and log in with your GOG.com account. 2. Choose the game from 'Owned games' tab. 3. Click 'Customize' button (to the right of "Play" button) > Manage installation > Verify / Repair

Steam: 1. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu. 2. Select the "Local files" tab and click the "Verify integrity of game cache..." button. 3. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

Origin: 1. Select the My Games in Origin. 2. Right-click on the game. Select "Repair Game."

Epic Games: 1. In the Library section, navigate to the game and click on the three dots. 2. Click Verify in the drop-down list. 3. It may take a few minutes to verify all the files.

Top Bottom