Texture problem on shoulder

+
Hi everyone ! Ive a texture problem , please help me
1618785280712.png
Even without the mods it's still here, on the soulders its grey, but if i put off the clothes it dont do that, sry for my english, i hope find an answer. i see some people had this problem in december but after the patch its still here ...

Same on XBSX, obviously without mod.
It's "just" a game bug, so nothing to do on your side, just wait for a futur patch ;)

This is the infamous seamfix mesh:

temp.png

Its designed to hide the seams where the arms and head join the body since they are separate meshes. You can see these seams here which I have duplicated and highlighted in green:

temp.jpg

Unfortunately, the seamfix mesh in game does not match the player body's skin material so the cure ends up being worse than the disease.

On PC this mesh is frequently hidden or replaced by another mesh via modding. I replaced the seamfix mesh with the doll cyberware decal mesh and the ugly grey harness goes away. If you are on console you can't do this because no mods but I am a strong advocate of a creation club system where CDPR curates and QA tests the best mods on say a quarterly basis and makes them available for console users as free DLC download packs.

Seamfix is one of those issues that annoyed me from day 1 and I have been playing with seamfix removers/replacers since late December.

Last edited:
As already stated, they're seam fixes. They have been there since launch. I'm sure they will eventually be fixed :)

thx foor ur answer , some of my friends told me its the cyberwares the problem , but yeah i think we just need to wait a patch

Top Bottom