Texture problem... or is this normal?

+
I can walk on all my terrain except for road marks and such. I don't sink into terrain but when I look with the camera towards the bottom of the ground and move around it's like i can see through multiple textures because they have huge space between them.

I am using the normal witcher 3 game of the year edition that came with all the DLCs and am using an nvidia geforce gtx 1080 sc...

Here is a video showing exactly how mine is doing. I just don't know if this is how they give the "illusion" and I finally noticed it or if something has gone wrong with settings.

Also I reinstalled my drivers and everything is at default in nvidia settings and the game has been reinstalled and i even did a verify game files.... nothing.

Old threads about a similar/the same issue: here, here, and here.
Tessellation is a likely culprit. Check out the suggested solutions in the other threads.

Yeah I've already looked at those and I don't see anything on Nvidia settings to mess with the tessellation so I have no idea what is going on... It just looks like they tried to use decals to place over roads and such and they seem super high off the ground. I just don't remember these being this noticeable.

Top Bottom