Textures disappear after 1.3 patch like never before. Screenshots.

+

KNXtz

Forum regular
Is this normal on series X right now ? Can someone tell me ? Clearing memory cache, reinstall and new save dont change anything. Its looks so bad...

1.png
2.png
3.png

4.png
5.png
6.png
1629564450163.png

Look not as good (I'm on Series X), CDPR maybe have decreased the render distance. But don't forget that we play on XB1 version. So whatever if you are on base XB1 or Series X, it's the exact same version (very far from what a Series X is capable of).
Wait for the Next-Gen patch ;)

KNXtz

Forum regular
Maybe ? It looked way better before patch. Im waiting for next-gen. Have here PC Medium/low settings vs XSX comparison. Its almost in the river wow.

7.png
8.png

Maybe ? It looked way better before patch. Im waiting for next-gen. Have here PC Medium/low settings vs XSX comparison. Its almost in the river wow.
Yep but your PC with very low/medium must be even powerful than a base XB1 released in 2013. It's only because the version that we play must run on base XB1 :(
Improving the graphics was really not the goal on the XBox version until now. It was just that those who played on base XB1, could play it... But I'm not complaining, I was able to have a Series X and I can play it without crashes, at almost 60FPS all the time :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom