Thaler

+
Thaler

One little Question:
If you kill Thaler in Witcher1. Are you still able to do the Quest in Witcher3 where he takes a role?
If yes; who is the char who takes Thaler's place?

I try to do every possible actions in those games. Would be boring for me to do the same things over and over again.
@Dragonbird: Thanx dude. Too bad. Feel a bit angry about it :(
Why give the option to kill somebody, and after this you get a canon.
A bit of a shame...

Sadly yes!

Thaler is forced upon us on both the Witcher 2 and Witcher 3, regardless of whether you let him die or live in The Witcher 1....

DISCLAIMER: I also prefer him being alive rather than dead, but the fact that the choice was not respected and carried over, bothers me A LOT!

Sadly yes!

Thaler is forced upon us on both the Witcher 2 and Witcher 3, regardless of whether you let him die or live in The Witcher 1....

DISCLAIMER: I also prefer him being alive rather than dead, but the fact that the choice was not respected and carried over, bothers me A LOT!

agreed and the most Disapointing stuff almost all characters from TW1:TW2 have lesser Dialogs choices then a courtesan in the brothels :) and no i have only once Killed Thaler and i have regret it the Hole playtrough from TW1 i cursed myself ;)

Top Bottom