Thanedd Coup: Developer Update Overview Video

+
Final 3 Cards revealed.
IMG_20210802_124802.jpg

IMG_20210802_124749.jpg

IMG_20210802_124735.jpg

Full Balance notes tomorrow after the update goes live.

3 balance changes highlighted in the Video.
  1. Northern Realms. Stockpile: Spawn a Volunteer on an allied row, reduce cooldown of all units on that row by 1, Charges: 3
  2. Scoia'tael: Vanadáin, Provisions 8 > 7, Ability changed to move up to 2 cards from your hand to the bottom of your deck and create a Waylay for each unit moved to your Deck, whenever you play Waylay spawn a elven deadeye on this row.
  3. Neutral: Surrender Tactic Tag added, Provisions 8 > 7

Last edited:
Well, that's a giant whiff on Vanadian's problem. And surrender with a buff and a bit better synergy with NG: joy.

Ignatius Hale is a bit of an odd ball if you ask me. That tribute 9 is a bit awkward for max 12 points. Overjoyed a bit by the change to Stockpile. Not exactly what I wanted as this change kind of encourages row stacking, but not bad. The fact that you can choose the row where you want to spawn the volunteer makes it easier to setup crew for some of your siege units.

Why they will tell about the balance only after release the patch?

Normaly they tell about balance one day before the patch

Why they will tell about the balance only after release the patch?
They said they don't want to spoil the Journey by releasing patchnotes today. Which I guess means there are Journey-related changes other than just the Journey itself, because otherwise they could just say a new Journey launches, and then do the usual "Journey has started" thread tomorrow.

We'll see.

Top Bottom