Thank for the "good game" button

+
I can't really think a situation where not clicking good game would be warranted. If you dominate, it's just polite. If they dominate, give them their props. If it's close, good game for a hard fought match.

Well, i only didn't clicked it 1 or twice when somebody forfeited mid game. Hate that

I do that whenever I see that I obviously loose the match (not just one round of course). The enemy can't see the cards on my "hand", so if I see that I couldn't possibly beat his score I forfeit the game and give him the GG he deserves. After all he did play his deck better.

More on topic: If I pass the last round because my opponent did already outplay to win the game and he goes for the overkill - raising his score although his victory is saved - just to play all his cards ... he gets no GG from me. Happened only twice so far, most people are sportsmen.

I

More on topic: If I pass the last round because my opponent did already outplay to win the game and he goes for the overkill - raising his score although his victory is saved - just to play all his cards ... he gets no GG from me. Happened only twice so far, most people are sportsmen.

Thats one way to look at it. The other one is to show somebody what cards you had if you had 1 or 2 left so he can know how far off he was from winning. It does not have to be about boasting. Usually I play last card if game is over, and it was close encounter. I like when opponents does the same. Sure, if you gave 4 or 5 left, its not great

some time I was so dominating I felt bad for the guy and just want to help him feel better. This game really need a proper matchmaking or something go give new players adequate cards.

I always give GG's to the people - out of courtesy and to boost their morale (because I win 15 out of 20 battles)

GG is nice :) I have played only very few rounds so far (winning and loosing). Always received it and also gave it. Maybe if opponent forfeits right away, I don't give it. Haven't seen that happening yet though.

I think giving GG is polite and belongs to the "gentlemen rules" of this game.

The problem with GG is the reward tied to it, now it's almost mandatory to press it, and if you don't your opponent thinks you're a douche for denying him 5 scrap.

Remove the reward and then it serves it true purpose, GG those games that were great.

Top Bottom