Thank You, CD Projekt, for Your Awesome Work.

+
Just wanted to say thanks for your public commentary regarding "exclusivity" as far as digital storefronts, etc. are concerned. I appreciate that you guys care about your customers enough to give us the choice on where to buy our games versus attempts to strongarm us like other publishers / developers have been doing of late.

So a very heartfelt and public THANK YOU to you guys. This is why you guys are rockstars amongst the gaming community and I hope you sell a billion copies of every game you release.

Just wanted to say thanks for your public commentary regarding "exclusivity" as far as digital storefronts, etc. are concerned. I appreciate that you guys care about your customers enough to give us the choice on where to buy our games versus attempts to strongarm us like other publishers / developers have been doing of late.

So a very heartfelt and public THANK YOU to you guys. This is why you guys are rockstars amongst the gaming community and I hope you sell a billion copies of every game you release.
Couldn't agree more.

For all the criticisms we (as a whole) level at the game, and all the things we want or don't want to see, at the end of the day we're all here because we love you guys and respect your work.

I don't usually feel any sort of emotional connection to a company. Bethesda and Valve are the only other companies that have really done that for me (yes, despite their nonsense with 76 & Steam's perceived failures). I'm very happy to put CDPR up there with them, though.

Best of luck on 2077, you guys. Hope you have as much fun as possible making it, with minimal crunch and stress, and maximum pizza.

And a big thanks to @Lilayah for her constant contact with the community, and @Benzenzimmern for dropping by occasionally to offer some awesome insight into quest-related stuff (I think he's a quest designer?).

At this moment in time when the videogame industry is sadly going into a very dark path, i'm truly grateful that at least CDPR is not looking down on us, The Fans, I Hope CDPR continues with the great job and the friendly practices.

I just wanted to say that once again I am convinced that you treat the players with all respect and love. I say thank you very much from all my heart, because your work helps me to go through various difficult moments in my life related to health. Many thanks to you guys and good luck in future projects.

The world building is what surprises me the most so far. I already had very high expectations when it came to the world itself, I didn't expect them to exceed those expectations to this extent but from what I've seen so far this is some next level shit right here.

I can't imagine how happy Mr. Pondsmith must be. Seeing your world come to life like this must be the greatest feeling ever.

I'm not very good at this sort of thing, but I have to at least give it a try. It is obvious to me, a long time Cyberpunk pnp fan from way back, that you have the same love and passion for the genre' and " Maximum Mike's" pride and joy that I do. I know you guys have taken on a hell of a task in trying to do such an iconic masterpiece justice. I also know that we, as a collective gaming community (pnp, platform and PC included) can be a fussy, bitchy, hard to please lot. But let me just say, right here and now, that I think you can pull it off and do us all proud. Best wishes, Raymond King.

This game is going to be unbelievable. One of the greatest possible achievements in gaming is on the horizon.

A new king in the cyberpunk genre is warranted.

I never played cyberpunk pnp but alway was a huge Shadowrun fan. Although it´s a different game the setting is pretty similar; just add magic and dragons and you are done :smart:. There are several digital Shadowrun games but I didn´t like any of those. Cyberpunk 2077 could become the Shadowrun game I always wanted :sad:.

I never preorder a video game before Cyberpunk. And I started video games on Atari 2600. Thanks guys.

After finishing TW1 and 2, I had no doubt that CDPR were capable of creating one of the best games of all time with TW3. And they did! I love and totally trust these guys to pour their hearts into the work. Warhorse Studios (Kingdom Come Deliverance) is another great studio that I totally trust to deliver a great experience! :)

Im here just to appreciate to CDPR, we are here to full support u to fight with all rootless disturbances witch created by non-gamer people.

Thank You.

Thank you. Thank you for the awesome times with Geralt, thank you for the cool community you've built, thank you for the exemplary attitude towards the community both in interactions and extremely good business practices and THANK YOU for always sticking with your vision. You guys are awesome and ALWAYS remember that.

I'll add to this as well. In a time when games all seem half-baked and devoid of substance and memorability, You've created games which returned faith to us, which we bought because we genuinely believed that they would be good, and they were.
And because of this we play them still, they continue to live on in our hearts and on our desktops because they are quality products, not the throwaway one-season titles the market has gotten us used to.
So thank you for that, and for the love of all, keep at it, keep the hope and belief going.

Top Bottom